Sam Darnold out for MNF

scribo

9 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

well, always said you use alcohol to sterilize things and kill germs..so when sick, get that ole BAC over .20% and the germs stand no chance!!!

Some still swear by it to cure the common cold. A little whiskey in the coffee!

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Oh no you don't Sam, we beat you fair and square--don't try to say it was your own feeble arm that couldn't get past 4.3 YPA! :P

In light of this new evidence of a medical condition that may have affected Mr. Darnold’s week 1 on-field performance, the league has awarded a compensatory draft pick to the New England Patriots.

• Haha (+1) 3

Do people realize that the more they laugh at the Jets dysfunction, the less our win means? 

The Jets might be a 4 or 5 win team this year.

What does that say about our glorious comeback to win by a single point?

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

In light of this new evidence of a medical condition that may have affected Mr. Darnold’s week 1 on-field performance, the league has awarded a compensatory draft pick to the New England Patriots.

Post.of.the.Day. I’m behind on the certificates suitable for framing however, so just be patient. :thumbsup:

Just now, Nextmanup said:

It says we have resolve, we have a team that works together to over come adversity

Why do posters like you always have to look for the extreme negative instead of basking in the light of a the good... 

And Jets maybe dysfunctional but they are talented.... 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

Do people realize that the more they laugh at the Jets dysfunction, the less our win means? 

Much of what’s likely leading the Jets down that road has happened post-Bills home opener for them. Whether it’s a crazy presser from Gase, the QB falling victim to a strange illness, Bell getting tweaked, WR injuries, etc. They were at full go for us. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

It means we figured out the exact number of points to spot them, from which to come from behind and then crush their souls

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I’m behind on the certificates suitable for framing however, so just be patient. :thumbsup:

“You’re gonna need a bigger printing press”.

I assume that you are referring to the certificates confirming another compensatory draft pick to the Patsies.  Just call the league offices, they have a printing plant on standby for these, minimum order: 100 reams.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, eball said:

Bell has a sore shoulder also.  The Bills beat them up and made 'em sick.

That's pretty much my take on it.  We didn't just squeak by a better team, we thumped them and only made it close by our own miscues.

2 hours ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

he was bro-hugging Allen after the game...?

I'm worried about that too

• Thank you (+1) 1