Big Blue Wary of Bills Mafia? (NY Daily News)

StHustle

5 minutes ago, GG said:

I hope, but I don't think there will be as many of us as there were last Sunday.

I get the NFC game and all and not the Jets but I think there are going to be a good number of Bills fans that marked this down to attend not only because it being the the Bills but a chance to watch Barkley live is intriguing.

Edited by MAJBobby

8 minutes ago, Tisker A Tasker said:

I'm pretty sure there will be more Bills fans than last week because they won.  There are a ton of NY metro Bills fans who are buying tickets as we speak.

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/new-york-giants-vs-buffalo-bills/event/0000566EB1EF62FE

I've been monitoring prices, hoping the market craters like it did for the Jets game. They have been steady at $80-$85 before fees. By Saturday last week you could have had Jets tickets for around $50.  Someone said it before, Giants fans are old, as is their money. They tend not to panic like Jets fans do.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/new-york-giants-vs-buffalo-bills/event/0000566EB1EF62FE

I've been monitoring prices, hoping the market craters like it did for the Jets game. They have been steady at $80-$85 before fees. By Saturday last week you could have have Jets tickets for around $50.  Someone said it before, Giants fans are old, as is their money. They tend not to panic like Jets fans do.

That's been my experience as well.  Giants tickets have a much higher floor than Jets.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I've been monitoring prices, hoping the market craters like it did for the Jets game. They have been steady at $80-$85 before fees. By Saturday last week you could have have Jets tickets for around $50.  Someone said it before, Giants fans are old, as is their money. They tend not to panic like Jets fans do.

Its the Bills fans.  They are driving the prices up!

• Like (+1) 1

am i the only one that dislikes the use of the word 'mafia' in this regard?  the "OG" stuff has got to go.

now i don't expect us to be Downton Abbey civilized but naming the fan base after a group that was known for organized crime, murder, extortion and whatever else i can think of just makes me think...  Raiders fans and i'm not sure that who we want to emulate (after living in Los Angeles for 18 years, i got the FULL experience).

don't get me wrong, i got much props and love to our fan base and it gives me chills to see the sea of red/blue, the Mafia thing is just old and tired.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

I'll be there again, but my voice might not be back to full strength by then.  It was totally gone after the Jets game!

Please stock up on Fisherman's Friend and Ricola so you can lose it again

4 minutes ago, Say When... said:

am i the only one that dislikes the use of the word 'mafia' in this regard?  the "OG" stuff has got to go.

now i don't expect us to be Downton Abbey civilized but naming the fan base after a group that was known for organized crime, murder, extortion and whatever else i can think of just makes me think...  Raiders fans and i'm not sure that who we want to emulate (after living in Los Angeles for 18 years, i got the FULL experience).

don't get me wrong, i got much props and love to our fan base and it gives me chills to see the sea of red/blue, the Mafia thing is just old and tired.

I hear you, but I think it's too common and engrained at this point.

• Like (+1) 1