wheres' the best place to buy a scalper ticket on game day?

stuvian

Just now, I am the egg man said:

Yup. Bought them om two different days. 

My guess is that there are exceptions for club seats because you enter in a specific location.  They don't accept paper in the regular entrances.  (Plus, guys looking at last minute cheap seats aren't in the market for club seats)

Edited by GG

5 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I bought the ticket from the Ravens through Ticketmaster the day the schedule came out & the Ravens immediately put the tickets for sale that night.  They mailed me a paper ticket & I used it at the game.  I don't know if they switched to all mobile yet or still use paper tickets for single game buyers. 

That was last year.  This year all tickets are mobile, with select exceptions.  Since the OP question is about buying last minute cheap seats, the exceptions won't apply.   If he's buying a paper ticket at the last minute, he's getting ripped off

1 minute ago, GG said:

My guess is that there are exceptions for club seats because you enter in a specific location.  They don't accept paper in the regular entrances.  (Plus, guys looking at last minute cheap seats aren't in the market for club seats)

Maybe. There wasn't any problem. My son was surprised too. 

32 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

say whaaattttt?????? how? why ? Mine have been on a card for years now and they tell me theres no other options

I was expecting a card but got a lot of paper, never got a firm response as to why. Always got the please use your moblie device as the ticket instead of the paper. Just figured its part of the process of going full mobile

10 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

This thread is awesome!

Where can I get a nice rotary telephone for my home?

Where do I find a decent antenna to put on top of my TV/stereo console?

Idk about you, but I still use and HD antenna for my TV, and FM & AM antennae for my stereo receiver. Two beauty JBL house speakers and a turntable too. None of this soundbar streaming bologna.

You’re on your own as far as the phone though.

10 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

This thread is awesome!

Where can I get a nice rotary telephone for my home?

Where do I find a decent antenna to put on top of my TV/stereo console?

Try a thrift store. Probably could snag a VCR and tapes there too and get with the times.

BTW, helpful advice to those buying one-off tickets that only appear on the NFL team's apps (Bills, Jets, etc)   Make sure to reauthenticate the app well before you reach the gates.  Just as I was ready to get our tix scanned, the app asked for the 2nd level reauthentication.  

1 hour ago, yall said:

Highly recommend against it due to the chance of getting totally ripped off.

Use StubHub.

This...

and to add to that, next year the scalpers will all be gone. No more paper tickets. No more card tickets. Everything will be done on your smart phone. There will be no other way to get a paper or credit card ticket, period. 

• Like (+1) 1

I gave up my seasons, wasn't working for my group.....the card thing was clunky.....we shared 4 tickets among a group of former work friends.....got to be a hastle moving the cards around.  Back in the day we could e-mail a link for paper tickets to somebody we transfered to.....mind you, this was not scalping...just ticket sharing among acquanitences.  Must be ticket sales are not as good as they would have you believe that the NFL is impeding this kind of group sharing.