Lee Smith on Jerry Sullivan Show

PromoTheRobot

15 minutes ago, Casey D said:

Great listen.  Thanks.  Do you still hang out with Mr Beeper?

I do, in fact.

25 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Jerry Sullivan lolololol....pass.

Yeah yeah, I know. He can still be THAT Jerry. But he does get good guests and this interview was great. We tend not to think about players down on the roster. Bit players. It's fascinating to hear their stories and stories about other players like Kyle Williams. That guy played a bigger role as a mentor on the Bills than we realize.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I do, in fact.

Yeah yeah, I know. He can still be THAT Jerry. But he does get good guests and this interview was great. We tend not to think about players down on the roster. Bit players. It's fascinating to hear their stories and stories about other players like Kyle Williams. That guy played a bigger role as a mentor on the Bills than we realize.

Yeah PTR....I hear ya. I just have a personal bitterness in response to his personal bitterness.  But thank you for the ppst.

Jerry is best when he talks to good guests. He's worst when he starts believing his own hype, that he's the working man sports fan hero, taking on evil coaches and front office people. Today he's on a jag about the Bills not naming a feature back (like it matters.) He goes on a rant, then brings his rant up to every guest, looking for them to back him up. It's kind of pathetic. But then he gets a Lee Smith on his show and it's good.

• Like (+1) 1