Power Ranking BS

Nuncha

13 hours ago, NC Book said:

Not sure that I would say he regressed. As far as taking care of the ball, then yeah maybe, even though 3 of them were quite flukey. I don't think that will be the norm. But set a new high in passing yards and probably completion percentage, as well. He didn't explode for 5 TD's like week 18, but there was definitely meat left on the bone point wise for this offense. He looked more comfortable in the pocket and for the most part, more decisive imo. I think good things are on the horizon for the guy.

If Allen has another game or 2 like this past game, Bills wil be looking for a QB in 2020.  IMO.

Just so I am hoping a lot of us are on the same page, our defense was typically great, but Allen did lead them back from 16-0 in the third, and 11 points in the fourth and did score two TDs in the fourth, through the air and with his feet, with the pass being for more than 30 yards...

So, in my personally opinion I don't view this like some of the nationals do that they won "in spite of Allen"...no...Allen was very much a part of why they won.  It would have been nice not to have the turnovers have the game be a 31-8 score, but still.

31 minutes ago, Socal-805 said:

If Allen has another game or 2 like this past game, Bills wil be looking for a QB in 2020.  IMO.

Yeah, if he ends up being a turnover machine, then yeah I could see that. But 3 out of those 4 were pretty flukey, so I don't think that will end up being the case, hopefully. 

1 hour ago, McBean said:

I agree with you.

I’m a huge Allen fan. The media hates the kid though.

Thats why I said every week he’s going to have to be incredible for people to start believing this team is foreal.

Yep, probably. It just gets so old hearing the talking heads clinging to their pre-draft evaluations. It's as if they think players become static upon getting in the NFL. "Here's what they did at college... and that'll be it, they've peaked. They can't improve, they can't refine their skill set, they can't learn new things, they can't be a better player than they already are!" So lame.

• Like (+1) 1

Rankings look right. Roughly speaking top 16 teams make the playoffs. We are right there competing for two wild card spots with the likes of LAC, TEN/HOU, PIT/BAL/CLE. 

We beat on ok Jets team. One that lost its best defensive player which was clearly a deciding factor.