Sean McDermott won't tip hand on Bills' RB situation

HOUSE

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I think a lot of this is coach talk, however I don’t like how this reminds me of the Peterman fiasco, this was mentioned in the article.

McDermott has some old school conservative coach beliefs. I hope he can move past them. Tolbert stunk, Gore isn’t as bad as Tolbert but he is old and no where near as explosive as Singletary. 

Personally Singletary is in first and often. Yeldon is in as a passing option. Gore can spell Singletary for a series in the first half and second half if needed.

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

By: Nick Wojton | 44 minutes ago

What is going on with the Buffalo Bills’ running back situation?

Ask who you want, but your head might start spinning if you talk to Buffalo head coach Sean McDermott.

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2019/09/11/sean-mcdermott-wont-tip-hand-buffalo-bills-running-back-situation/

Fantasy owners know it's going to be Singletary. He's going to have a huge game and I for one am going to enjoy it! First real Bills starter (non kicker) I have started in YEARS... I think the last one was Travis Henry for me.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, scribo said:

Good. Make the G-boys prepare for them both. Two distinct styles makes it more difficult to game plan.

It's not like QB's,  to stop any RB you need to control the line and tackle well.  Not much difference in preparation because all teams use multiple backs during a game.

40 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I think a lot of this is coach talk, however I don’t like how this reminds me of the Peterman fiasco, this was mentioned in the article.

McDermott has some old school conservative coach beliefs. I hope he can move past them. Tolbert stunk, Gore isn’t as bad as Tolbert but he is old and no where near as explosive as Singletary. 

Personally Singletary is in first and often. Yeldon is in as a passing option. Gore can spell Singletary for a series in the first half and second half if needed.

Or Belichik.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

Ask who you want, but your head might start spinning if you talk to Buffalo head coach Sean McDermott.

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2019/09/11/sean-mcdermott-wont-tip-hand-buffalo-bills-running-back-situation/

The writer of this article is odd to say the least.  He actually was trying to troll the Bills fan base last Sunday.  I don’t unfollow many people on Twitter but this clown made the list.  It just didn’t seem to make sense

10 hours ago, HOUSE said:

.....LOL.....a "Hoodie presser" OBD style...............