NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 2, 2019

39 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Gumbel and Green are one of the less awful CBS crews. 

I actually prefer the CBS crews over the FOX guys. Nantz and Romo are a great pair, Harlan has a great play by play voice, Gumbel has been around forever and still calls a great game, Ian Eagle may be one of the best in the business, and Andrew Catalon is quickly moving up the ranks. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, richNjoisy said:

My tv schedule in New Jersey is listing the Miami New England game.  I anyone else seeing this?  The TV map shows the Bills game for all of NJ.

Sucks if true.   

11 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

I actually prefer the CBS crews over the FOX guys. Nantz and Romo are a great pair, Harlan has a great play by play voice, Gumbel has been around forever and still calls a great game, Ian Eagle may be one of the best in the business, and Andrew Catalon is quickly moving up the ranks. 

If the Bills start strong we could see Romo a get times again this year.  

:thumbsup:

8 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Enjoy.  I wonder where the line in Virginia is between Washington game and Bills game.

Washington is on Fox and the Bills are on CBS. They will air simultaneously. It's a very small portion of VA that gets the Bills/Giants this week. I'm about 20 Miles south of Richmond so I am fortunate. If Baltimore or Pittsburgh has an early game then that's what we're usually forced to watch. Today they both play late. Happy day. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, DBilz2500 said:

I'm not a Harlan fan... he commentates in such a formulaic manner. But yea, Nantz and Romo, Gumbel and Green and Eagle and Fouts are strong crews. Catalon I like as a play by play but (and I know I will take some heat for this.....) I don't rate Lofton as a color guy. He doesn't seem to see anything that isn't immediately obvious to anyone with an iota of an idea of what they are watching.

15 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I'm not a Harlan fan... he commentates in such a formulaic manner. But yea, Nantz and Romo, Gumbel and Green and Eagle and Fouts are strong crews. Catalon I like as a play by play but (and I know I will take some heat for this.....) I don't rate Lofton as a color guy. He doesn't seem to see anything that isn't immediately obvious to anyone with an iota of an idea of what they are watching.

I can see where ur coming from with Harlan but I still do like his deep voice and raised levels of excitement on big plays. Totally agree with Lofton 

4 hours ago, richNjoisy said:

As I expected,  the tweetstorm has started with locals going crazy over the obvious error  on the TV guide. It is the Giants Home Opener!  It HAS to be shown

locally. crazy

Yeah, I am on Long Island and my DirecTV guide has Channel 2 showing the Pats-Dolphins game and not the Bills-Giants game.

If that is the case, I will be calling DirecTV and screaming my head off at them. 

It has to be an error as there is no way in hell they aren't showing the Giants locally.

Just now, njbuff said:

Yeah, I am on Long Island and my DirecTV guide has Channel 2 showing the Pats-Dolphins game and not the Bills-Giants game.

If that is the case, I will be calling DirecTV and screaming my head off at them. 

It has to be an error as there is no way in hell they aren't showing the Giants locally.

Do you have ticket just switch to the ticket channel if that’s the case 

also this would be a local broadcast so you would want to reach out to them since they are the ones who are sending that info over 

1 minute ago, mikemac2001 said:

Do you have ticket just switch to the ticket channel if that’s the case 

also this would be a local broadcast so you would want to reach out to them since they are the ones who are sending that info over 

Doesn't Ticket blackout the local games anyways?

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Doesn't Ticket blackout the local games anyways?

It wouldnt be considered local if they played the dolphins pats game- the local broadcast is that game 

but if somehow it doesn’t work you need to blast the local channels station for making that the local game 

Edited by mikemac2001