Buffalo Bills to start 4-0, says NFL columnist

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Are we the 87 unit with a 7-8 record or the 88 squad that went 12-4?

Don't be the guy in the PG-13 movie that everyone REALLY hopes makes it happen.  Be the guy in the rated R movie.  The guy you're not quite sure you like yet, you're not sure where he's coming from. You're a bad man, you're a bad man....

4 hours ago, Moulds_80 said:

I agree

however i dont want to sleep on the giants.   Barkley is not to be messed with.  Not to mention the patriots game which we all know our track record in those games, especially if Brown is playing

Barkley isn't to be messed with but the awful Giants organization certainly is. They only gave him 11 carries last week lol

33 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Schein is a big believer in Allen and McD. I like his thinking but I'm taking it one game at a time. I've been burned too many times looking ahead. Lets see if they beat the Giants first. 

Well said Andy....the absolute last thing this team should be thinking about is Cinncy or NE.... I don't care how old this cliche is, but for this year it's "one game at a time".... If there was ever a time to emulate New England's  Philosophy this is it.

3 hours ago, Paul Costa said:

We’re on to New Jersey (again ).  Let’s beat this weak ass Giants team. New England is a long way off

Lets focus on the Giants and be careful not to underestimate them. The Patriot game will be a good barometer of where this team is. Every game is important...one game at a time. I am sure that is how McDermott wants to approach this.

20 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Lets focus on the Giants and be careful not to underestimate them. The Patriot game will be a good barometer of where this team is. Every game is important...one game at a time. I am sure that is how McDermott wants to approach this.

Which game fans are focusing on in online conversation has absolutely nothing to do with actual team success or lack thereof.

It's OK to discuss whatever you want.

:blink:

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Which game fans are focusing on in online conversation has absolutely nothing to do with actual team success or lack thereof.

It's OK to discuss whatever you want.

:blink:

I know that. I like what you are saying, but experience tells me not to underestimate an opponent.