Shrmur says Allen could potentially be a starter?? Huh?

D521646

18 hours ago, wppete said:

someone send the quote to josh and the bills on social media..... 

If Josh Allen or anyone associated with the Bills organization needs extra inspiration from quotes, they are doing something wrong.

5 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Depending on who you ask, Eli is playing his best football since McD was with the iggles!

He's a weird guy to judge because the stats are the best they've really been in his career... BUT are his stats inflated because hes always playing from behind and has to throw?

1 minute ago, MassHog said:

He's a weird guy to judge because the stats are the best they've really been in his career... BUT are his stats inflated because hes always playing from behind and has to throw?

By my metrics he's been very inefficient since 2016. But really I was just making a joke about coachspeak

46 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

If Josh Allen or anyone associated with the Bills organization needs extra inspiration from quotes, they are doing something wrong.

Oh please. I'm an engineer and I still get motivated by the fact my old boss told me this may not be the right industry for me. 

I wrote 2 whole new programs for us in the last year that account for 84% of my companies revenue. My old boss can suck it

• Like (+1) 4

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/09/11/giants-will-get-close-up-look-at-the-qb-they-passed-on/amp/

Allen spent plenty of pre-draft time with the Giants, meeting with Shurmur and offensive coordinator Mike Shula.

“I thought he was a pretty bright mind for a coach,’’ Allen said of Shurmur.

Looks like Allen shot first a while ago.   I know it's bad phrasing by Allen but thought it was funny. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 9/11/2019 at 6:09 PM, BradyGaga said:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-now/0ap3000001053690/Kim-Jones-explains-Shurmur-s-unique-comments-on-Josh-Allen

“We thought he had chance to be a starter.”

When asked to clarify if he meant as a rookie, or a starter in this league, he said again:

“We thought he had chance to be a starter.”

I really hope they show this at a team meeting before the game for a little extra motivation.

It’s a very fair comment on josh as a prospect. Huge upside but raw equates to potential to be an Nfl starting qb. Very rare are the slam dunk prospects and he wasn’t that guy.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

It’s a very fair comment on josh as a prospect. Huge upside but raw equates to potential to be an Nfl starting qb. Very rare are the slam dunk prospects and he wasn’t that guy.

Yeah, but there were about 57 ways Shrmrrr could’ve said the exact same thing more diplomatically. He was going for the dickish soundbite, for whatever reason. 

• Like (+1) 2