Sign in to follow this  
PlayoffsPlease

Browns DE Chris Smith’s Lamborghini crashed on 90W this morning, after he reported a tire blew, girlfriend killed

1 hour ago, teef said:

i feel the stretch of the 90 between rochester and syracuse is like that too.  it's insanity.  everyone is flying, and no one is leaving space between cars.  you'll be going 80 and someone is half a car length from your bumper.  you'll leave a bit of space of safety, and someone just cuts in to go one car ahead.  if one person make a mistake, there's always a big pile up.  we got caught in one in july when coming back from the thousand islands.  just sat in traffic for over an hour because of a multiple car pile up.

I don't get it, teef.  Seriously, I just don't.

Maybe I am just old and maybe just from being a parent, but life is just so damn precious.  it's ridiculous to lose any of us over avoidable situations.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Again, I submit an impaired driver is more dangerous. But that’s my opinion. Ive personally investigated hundreds of fatal traffic crashes. The amount of those that were due to texting I can count on one hand. The amount that were the result of alcohol/drug impairment is probably 30x greater. On the flip side, I’ve investigated thousands of non fatal traffic crashes. It is more even with texting/distraction being a factor with alcohol being a factor (40/60ish) in these less traumatic impacts. But, again...that’s just my experience. This experience, along with training, has led me to formulate my opinion. 

completely understand.

17 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I don't get it, teef.  Seriously, I just don't.

Maybe I am just old and maybe just from being a parent, but life is just so damn precious.  it's ridiculous to lose any of us over avoidable situations.

i think it's age and being a parent both.  i just don't take the stupid chances i once did.  it never got me there any faster, and i have far more to lose at this point.

• Awesome! (+1) 1