What Giants fans are saying about our Buffalo Bills

Wayne Arnold

On 9/12/2019 at 3:29 PM, Forward Progress said:

I shouldn't, but I like it when the national media and fans of other teams think that we are trash.  It's that much sweeter when we win.

I live downstate in Westchester County. I won't bust my neighbor Giant fans too much...although I'm getting crickets since 4P yesterday. Though they swagger and are snobs about Big  Blue...as if they've been relevent recently I've experienced enough lost seasons not to gloat.

But I am relishing putting WFAN on at 3P Today. That Fat Windbag Francesca spent all week trashing Josh Allen and the Bills that I want to hear his lame excuses today.  Out of touch has been.....

On 9/12/2019 at 3:29 PM, Forward Progress said:

17 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Passing on Allen has us all feeling sad

Allen is impressive.

Allen is making throws and plays Eli cannot

Lol, there's that ***** defense that we know and loathe.

Now the Bills are driving down the field. As expected. Start out strong. Eli then takes us on a wonderful 3 and out, killing momentum...defense gets lit up

Eli really should have had that shoulder shrug trademarked years ago.

but you told me Allen is a bad qb

With the #2 pick in the 2020 draft the Giants take ________

I am praying Jones isnt a miss... otherwise this is not gonna be better for a long time. 

they are going to have to start Jones at some point so they know what they're going to use that 2nd pick on.

some of my favorites:

Post by calliesdad2019 on yesterday at 10:35am
0 passing yards- is that good ?

On Perkens being waved:

Only running back I can recall that can get decleated by an an opposing player passing gas.

Here comes the garbage time stats that the non-nihilists will use to support how great Eli was statistically.

I agree with you about Shurmur. We need a new coach. Poor play calling. Stupid penalties. Bad fundamentals. The team looks confused at times. There’s very little urgency on either side of the ball.

Yep, this defense can definitely be a top 10 defense.

But only in a league which has 10 teams.

On Josh Allen juke:

>Hill got shook so bad on that one. If he just ran at him easy sack.

Somebody needs to go pick up his jockstrap after that.

Fun when it's not my team! But then again, not nearly as enjoyable for me as watching Jets fans melt down.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/11/2019 at 3:56 PM, MJS said:

Well I'm certainly not confident. I don't know how any of us can go in thinking we have an easy win against any team other than perhaps the Dolphins. Yes, we showed that we have a good defense, but in this day and age good defenses aren't enough. Our offense has to show an ability to take care of the football and put up points, something we haven't seen the past couple of years.

I will pick the Bills to win, but I would not be shocked if the Giants come out (on their home opener) and make a statement.

I want to see the Bills string together a few convincing wins before I start getting comfortable. Not just one week, but multiple.

The only statement the Giants made was they had a good starting gameplan...then they fell apart and the Bills pretty much coasted

On 9/11/2019 at 1:59 PM, DRA3196 said:

After reading the comments from Giants fans, I have to wonder how many are living in their parents basement, waiting for their spaghetti-o's to cool down. All the Giants fans I know are expecting the Bills defense to light Eli up, and even noticed how accurate JA was against the jets. The key for us Sunday will be if we can keep Barkely in check. I would hope that offensively we have our way and put the game out of reach early. Dallas made the Giants one dimensional because of their big lead so early in the game. I would feel much better if the Bills did the same.

Poor spaghetti-o's