Sign in to follow this  
Kelly the Dog

Bills Fan article on the Buff News

Great article Pete.  I’ve read 10 or so game recaps since Sunday evening.  This was the first that made me laugh and get me fired up. Keep up the good work my friend 

On 9/11/2019 at 1:21 PM, Kelly the Dog said:

Read and comment on the site if so inclined for this week's game summary, with the little shout out to TBD at the end, as always.

https://buffalonews.com/2019/09/10/buffalo-bills-bills-fans-new-york-jets-josh-allen-tremaine-edmunds/

This may or may not have a paywall for subscription, according to various reports. ;)

Nice article. You're a screenwriter? That's awesome. I'm enamored with the film/TV industry but will likely always enjoy it as an observer rather than a participant, and then on my deathbed I'll say, "I shoulda!" Haha. 

• Thanks! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Great article Pete.  I’ve read 10 or so game recaps since Sunday evening.  This was the first that made me laugh and get me fired up. Keep up the good work my friend 

Thanks, dude. Sure beats the Charger debacle, huh? ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Thank you but you are not Spartacus.

A fair & balanced report. Well done, Dog!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Thanks, dude. Sure beats the Charger debacle, huh? ;)

Oh man.  That wasn’t so bad.  It was a quick and painless death that day.  Watching this week was much more excruciating.  Watching us dominate.....but get beatdown at the same time.  That was brutal.....but the future is looking bright. 😎

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JohnC said:

I couldn't bring up the link but I'm sure it was well written and thought out. Didn't the Irish Dog also have a story printed last year?

I do them every week during the season (thanks to SDS). This year they are just coming out a little earlier in the week, like Tuesday afternoon I think. The News named it, "Voice of the Fan." 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I do them every week during the season (thanks to SDS). This year they are just coming out a little earlier in the week, like Tuesday afternoon I think. The News named it, "Voice of the Fan." 

“Bark of the Dog”

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, I'm Spartacus said:

I am Spartacus, but I'm about to change my name to William "Braveheart" Wallace....

Given the other character in the news that has been recently referred to as Spartacus, that's a good idea. 

On 9/11/2019 at 1:21 PM, Kelly the Dog said:

Read and comment on the site if so inclined for this week's game summary, with the little shout out to TBD at the end, as always.

https://buffalonews.com/2019/09/10/buffalo-bills-bills-fans-new-york-jets-josh-allen-tremaine-edmunds/

This may or may not have a paywall for subscription, according to various reports. ;)

Shame about the paywall. Sure you said some good stuff but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Nice work, Doggy. I expect nothing less from you.

• Thanks! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

“Bark of the Dog”

When he watches sloppy play that barking dog  shows that he has a vicious bite. 

• Like (+1) 1

Weekly feature? Hope so.  Well done.

Based on yesterday's Jason Wolf story, I think a Ty Nsekhe movie should be made....know any good writers 😉

20 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Weekly feature? Hope so.  Well done.

Based on yesterday's Jason Wolf story, I think a Ty Nsekhe movie should be made....know any good writers 😉

Thx. That Ty feature was a very good story, well told. ;)  

Fun article, but the public Neufeld-shaming made me sad... bless his poor little JAG heart. 

• Haha (+1) 1