Bills Fan article on the Buff News

Kelly the Dog

On 9/11/2019 at 1:21 PM, Kelly the Dog said:

Read and comment on the site if so inclined for this week's game summary, with the little shout out to TBD at the end, as always.

https://buffalonews.com/2019/09/10/buffalo-bills-bills-fans-new-york-jets-josh-allen-tremaine-edmunds/

This may or may not have a paywall for subscription, according to various reports. ;)

Nice article. You're a screenwriter? That's awesome. I'm enamored with the film/TV industry but will likely always enjoy it as an observer rather than a participant, and then on my deathbed I'll say, "I shoulda!" Haha. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Thanks, dude. Sure beats the Charger debacle, huh? ;)

Oh man.  That wasn’t so bad.  It was a quick and painless death that day.  Watching this week was much more excruciating.  Watching us dominate.....but get beatdown at the same time.  That was brutal.....but the future is looking bright. ?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JohnC said:

I couldn't bring up the link but I'm sure it was well written and thought out. Didn't the Irish Dog also have a story printed last year?

I do them every week during the season (thanks to SDS). This year they are just coming out a little earlier in the week, like Tuesday afternoon I think. The News named it, "Voice of the Fan." 

• Like (+1) 1