Bills Fan article on the Buff News

Kelly the Dog

Read and comment on the site if so inclined for this week's game summary, with the little shout out to TBD at the end, as always.

https://buffalonews.com/2019/09/10/buffalo-bills-bills-fans-new-york-jets-josh-allen-tremaine-edmunds/

This may or may not have a paywall for subscription, according to various reports. ;)

Edited by Kelly the Dog
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 6

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Why do people post links that need subscriptions?

If it's your article Kelly just post the damn thing as I would like to read it. 

Can't do that, unfortunately. Do you want me to lend you the $2.99 for the subscription? You can pay it off in installments. ;) Just kidding.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Did you try the link.... when I did it was not behind the paywall.

Cool pic of our crowd came up then popped

to subscribe.

10 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Can't do that, unfortunately. Do you want me to lend you the $2.99 for the subscription? You can pay it off in installments. ;) Just kidding.

I'll take you up on that. ?  I've been debating subscring for a bit now, maybe after work.

1 hour ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Read and comment on the site if so inclined for this week's game summary, with the little shout out to TBD at the end, as always.

https://buffalonews.com/2019/09/10/buffalo-bills-bills-fans-new-york-jets-josh-allen-tremaine-edmunds/

This may or may not have a paywall for subscription, according to various reports. ;)

I got a notice that this was my final free article, so that is why there is a discrepancy.  There is a limited number of free articles before you are asked to subscribe.  

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I got a notice that this was my final free article, so that is why there is a discrepancy.  There is a limited number of free articles before you are asked to subscribe.  

Use a different web browser or delete the cookies. If that fails, switch to another IP if you have a VPN.

• Like (+1) 2