Random Jets Fan Experiences Bills Comeback Win

mykidsdad

15 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

7XLUD2O.jpg

This was the reaction to the end of the game from the obnoxious loser in front of our seats. He was such a cocky little douche throughout the game and got really upset at the end as we gave it right back to him. He is lucky he made it out of the stadium without getting popped after some of the stuff he said.  Shortly after this photo, he quickly made his way to the exit with his tail tucked.

This pretty much sums up my experience with Jets fans over the last 25 years.  There isnt a franchise I like less because of their fans.  It seems like there is a subset of Long Island born UB kids that find their way to Bills home games every year and act like total jerks.  Not surprising the best player in their franchise history is a fur coat wearing, panty hose endorsing, drunk.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

This pretty much sums up my experience with Jets fans over the last 25 years.  There isnt a franchise I like less because of their fans.  It seems like there is a subset of Long Island born UB kids that find their way to Bills home games every year and act like total jerks.  Not surprising the best player in their franchise history is a fur coat wearing, panty hose endorsing, drunk.

Geez...I remember those commercials with Namath. 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

7XLUD2O.jpg

This was the reaction to the end of the game from the obnoxious loser in front of our seats. He was such a cocky little douche throughout the game and got really upset at the end as we gave it right back to him. He is lucky he made it out of the stadium without getting popped after some of the stuff he said.  Shortly after this photo, he quickly made his way to the exit with his tail tucked.

This dude was just trying to tell Bills fans hes a 

lo2.JPG

• Haha (+1) 6

46 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

7XLUD2O.jpg

HaHa!!!

That photo is a keeper!!!

Can we make that the first post for every "Jets week" thread?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

This pretty much sums up my experience with Jets fans over the last 25 years.  There isnt a franchise I like less because of their fans.  It seems like there is a subset of Long Island born UB kids that find their way to Bills home games every year and act like total jerks.  Not surprising the best player in their franchise history is a fur coat wearing, panty hose endorsing, suzy kolber sexual harrassing, drunk.

FTFY

2 hours ago, chknwing334 said:

7XLUD2O.jpg

That’s his age, IQ, or the total number of Jet was wins this year 

2 hours ago, chknwing334 said:

7XLUD2O.jpg

whats with the thumb?? The millennial way to flip people off??

4 hours ago, chknwing334 said:

7XLUD2O.jpg

Wow, that's funny. That kid was actually on the same escalator as me on the way up to our seats.  Guaranteed me jets 30+ point win, Bell 300+ yards lol