Random Jets Fan Experiences Bills Comeback Win

mykidsdad

This fan posted some clips from his phone that show some of the emotions from the stadium. If you weren't there, this may be interesting. The guy who films it says it was the final straw and he is done with the Jets. I say, "Hop on the Bills bandwagon, there's still room!"

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, mykidsdad said:

The guy who films it says it was the final straw and he is done with the Jets. I say, "Hop on the Bills bandwagon, there's still room!"

I don't know. If you can't handle heartbreak and snatching defeat from the jaws of victory then the Bills are probably a poor suggestion. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 11

10 minutes ago, mykidsdad said:

This fan posted some clips from his phone that show some of the emotions from the stadium. If you weren't there, this may be interesting. The guy who films it says it was the final straw and he is done with the Jets. I say, "Hop on the Bills bandwagon, there's still room!"

Helicopters at a Jets game?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7XLUD2O.jpg

This was the reaction to the end of the game from the obnoxious loser in front of our seats. He was such a cocky little douche throughout the game and got really upset at the end as we gave it right back to him. He is lucky he made it out of the stadium without getting popped after some of the stuff he said.  Shortly after this photo, he quickly made his way to the exit with his tail tucked.

Edited by chknwing334
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 19
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

7XLUD2O.jpg

This was the reaction to the end of the game from the obnoxious loser in front of our seats. He was such a cocky little douche throughout the game and got really upset at the end as we gave it right back to him. He is lucky he made it out of the stadium without getting popped after some of the stuff he said.  Shortly after this photo, he quickly made his way to the exit with his tail tucked.

Looks like he needs to invest in some Proactiv

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

7XLUD2O.jpg

Hah, the ending was the best part for this asswipe. 

• Like (+1) 1