Jump to content
chaccof

Bills Bar In San Diego

Recommended Posts

Does anyone know if  PB Ale House still the official Bills bar in San Diego?  Will be out there this weekend and hoping to catch the game.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, chaccof said:

Does anyone know if  PB Ale House still the official Bills bar in San Diego?  Will be out there this weekend and hoping to catch the game.  

Yes it is...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PB Alehouse is NOT the current san diego billsbackers bar.  THE LOCAL in pacific Beach is the current locale. Guaranteed. 

 

PB Local is the official home of the San Diego Bills Backers

809 Thomas Ave, San Diego, CA 92109

Edited by Margarita
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chaccof said:

Does anyone know if  PB Ale House still the official Bills bar in San Diego?  Will be out there this weekend and hoping to catch the game.  

It's the PB Local now, moved across the street a few years ago. Much better venue. Email sdbillsbackers@gmail.com if you have any questions. 

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Helpmenow said:

When I lived there it used to be at blind melons in PB.

and a couple of places before That too. Ive been going to game watches at san diego billsbackers bars since the early 90's. It's changed a few times but I agree with uticaclub the Local is Primo...the food is great and we take over the entire top floor and most of the bottom too.  The top floor view was better at PB Alehouse but both venues you can see the beach the Local is across the street from the Alehouse catty corner.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Margarita said:

and a couple of places before That too. Ive been going to game watches at san diego billsbackers bars since the early 90's. It's changed a few times but I agree with uticaclub the Local is Primo...the food is great and we take over the entire top floor and most of the bottom too.  The top floor view was better at PB Alehouse but both venues you can see the beach the Local is across the street from the Alehouse catty corner.

 

 

The Local has original pizza logs this year too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you go game day get there early enough to get a breakfast burrito. It has been 4 years since i have been to The Local but dear lord did they make a serious breakfast burrito.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Big Papa said:

If you go game day get there early enough to get a breakfast burrito. It has been 4 years since i have been to The Local but dear lord did they make a serious breakfast burrito.

With eggs, yuck. Lol. I had a buddy get me one and all I was thinking mighty 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...