Bills Bar In San Diego

chaccof

PB Alehouse is NOT the current san diego billsbackers bar.  THE LOCAL in pacific Beach is the current locale. Guaranteed. 

PB Local is the official home of the San Diego Bills Backers

809 Thomas Ave, San Diego, CA 92109

Edited by Margarita
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, chaccof said:

Does anyone know if  PB Ale House still the official Bills bar in San Diego?  Will be out there this weekend and hoping to catch the game.  

It's the PB Local now, moved across the street a few years ago. Much better venue. Email sdbillsbackers@gmail.com if you have any questions. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Helpmenow said:

When I lived there it used to be at blind melons in PB.

and a couple of places before That too. Ive been going to game watches at san diego billsbackers bars since the early 90's. It's changed a few times but I agree with uticaclub the Local is Primo...the food is great and we take over the entire top floor and most of the bottom too.  The top floor view was better at PB Alehouse but both venues you can see the beach the Local is across the street from the Alehouse catty corner.

• Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Margarita said:

and a couple of places before That too. Ive been going to game watches at san diego billsbackers bars since the early 90's. It's changed a few times but I agree with uticaclub the Local is Primo...the food is great and we take over the entire top floor and most of the bottom too.  The top floor view was better at PB Alehouse but both venues you can see the beach the Local is across the street from the Alehouse catty corner.

The Local has original pizza logs this year too

1 hour ago, Big Papa said:

If you go game day get there early enough to get a breakfast burrito. It has been 4 years since i have been to The Local but dear lord did they make a serious breakfast burrito.

With eggs, yuck. Lol. I had a buddy get me one and all I was thinking mighty 

Had a great time at The Local in Pacific Beach.  Great to meet Uticaclub and some of the other folks there.   Of course the fact that the Bills won made it that much more fun.  As the members of the San Diego Bills Backers say "Win or lose, its only 50 feet to the beach...."