Jets WR Quincy Enunwa out for the season with neck injury

YoloinOhio

Unfortunate for him, I am a fan of his game and wished we had a shot at him this off season. Wish him well.

Although, I have to wonder though if all those practices with the "clumsy" and "uncoordinated" Henry Anderson were to blame.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Isnt this Neck thing a reoccurring INJ for him.  Maybe should hang them up.

Aug 5, 2017 NFL Cervical Spine Disc Bulge Enunwa missed the 2017 season with a bulging disk in his neck. He had surgery in late August.

Aug 19, 2016 NFL Head Cranial Concussion Grade 1 Enunwa left the 2nd preseason game with a concussion and sat out the final 2. He returned for the regular season.

https://sportsinjurypredictor.com/player/quincy-enunwa/7030

Edited by MAJBobby

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wow that's a big loss

31 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Wow, Jets have taken some major setbacks since last Saturday.

Darnold will probably not start (you don't get over Strep Throat in a couple of days) so Trevor Siemian will be QB against Cleveland if that happens.

Nah, he's tough.  48 hrs of antibiotics and he'll be good to go.  Won't help him prep for the Browns though.

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Is Gase about to throw shade at an injured player? Would even he stoop so low? (Popcorn ready)

"It's not my fault some players have weak bones, and don't know how to avoid hits...I can't do everything out there."

3 hours ago, dneveu said:

Still a lot more talent on the jets O than the fins.  Bell, Crowder, Anderson, they just added Thomas too.  Certainly not ideal though to lose a young guy like enunwa who you just locked up.

They even still have talent on defense.  2 solid safeties, a stout defensive line. 

What remains to be seen is just how bad the Jets OL is.

It's not often I watch the Bills playing a team that was consistently crushed on anything resembling 3rd and long. There was maybe a time or two where Darnold hit the hot read on the blitz, but most every other time they rushed, Darnold was swallowed almost immediately.

Is the BIlls D that good or is the Jets OL that bad? I suspect it's both, but time will tell.

Either way, it won't matter for the Fish. They are the hottest of white hot messes.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Wow, Jets have taken some major setbacks since last Saturday.

Darnold will probably not start (you don't get over Strep Throat in a couple of days) so Trevor Siemian will be QB against Cleveland if that happens.

Sure you do, he will 100% start Sunday. This is 1 of 16 games, lock it down.