Jets WR Quincy Enunwa out for the season with neck injury

YoloinOhio

Just now, ROCBillsBeliever said:

It had looked, to me, like a foot, ankle, or hammy... he seemed to be walking oddly when he got up. No love for the Jets, but I like Q.E., respect his game, and hope he is alright. 

I thought it was a knee or something too. Hate neck injuries. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

wow, hope he is okay..I really like him as a player. 

Jets may give the Dolphins a run for their money early if Mosely is hurt ..both staring at 0-7 starts

Still a lot more talent on the jets O than the fins.  Bell, Crowder, Anderson, they just added Thomas too.  Certainly not ideal though to lose a young guy like enunwa who you just locked up.

They even still have talent on defense.  2 solid safeties, a stout defensive line. 

1 minute ago, dneveu said:

Still a lot more talent on the jets O than the fins.  Bell, Crowder, Anderson, they just added Thomas too.  Certainly not ideal though to lose a young guy like enunwa who you just locked up.

They even still have talent on defense.  2 solid safeties, a stout defensive line. 

agree on all that, but damn that schedule is tough,

Browns

@Patriots

@Philly

Dallas

Pats

@Jacksonville

I can cerainly see an 0-7 out of that..and then the epic battle with the 0-7 Dolphins in week 9

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

agree on all that, but damn that schedule is tough,

Browns

@Patriots

@Philly

Dallas

Pats

@Jacksonville

I can cerainly see an 0-7 out of that..and then the epic battle with the 0-7 Dolphins in week 9

Yeah - they did them no favors there.  2 pats games, 2 nfc games, a PO'd browns team.  Who knows with jax and their new QB but i imagine their defense will know how to stop an adam gase offense.