DaBillsFanSince1973

BILLS @ NJ GIANTS **Predict the Score**

9 hours ago, fathersnowman said:

As a old timer getting nervous for this game bills win but something telling me  giants by 3   hoping for 23-20 win

Got that same sneaking suspicious about this game. It just looks too easy and you know the history of that for the Bills. I'm sure we're in the same boat in that we hope we're completely wrong.

I think this game will go one of two ways... Giants come out early and jump on us a bit, go up 14- or 21-0 and we have to fight back to make it a somewhat close game, ultimately losing 34-24. This early in the season, game plans are still unpredictable and teams can surprise.

Or we blow them out. :D

BUF 41

NYG 3

27-16 Bills. We come into the 4th quarter 24-9 and mostly just run out the clock. The Giants score a meaningless TD in the final minutes of the game.

Barkley will get them into FG range a few times but they can't finish when it matters. Allen puts up similar numbers to last week but only 1 turnover. Eli throws 2 interceptions.

If the Bills want to be taken seriously, they need to win games like this against a wounded opponent. The Giants are paper thin at WR and the Bills' D needs to make Eli and his offense pay. Barkley will get his but the Bills need to limit the damage and keep him from taking over the game. I think the Bills will win but it won't be easy on the road. That said, there is this bit of concerning info to consider:

Teams beginning the season with back-to-back road games have gone only 1-14 against the spread (ATS) in Week 2 since the start of the 2015 season. These teams are also 2-11-1 as favorites since 2007. Since Manning has been their QB, the Jersey Giants are 8-4 ATS in home games when coming off of a double-digit loss (last week at Dallas). 

Yikes.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by ExWNYer

On 9/11/2019 at 2:09 PM, GoBills808 said:

21-20 Bills

The Bills will go 16-0 and have a final point differential of +16. Buffalo cardiac centers will have a record breaking year.

I was so wrong last week, as I usually am, so to keep with that, hoping it

helps the Bills...ill go Giants 17, Bills 16

21 hours ago, Say When... said:

now you're just trolling; in the spirit of an argument or straight up BBFS;  the one thing that is certain is the defensive stats that came out of last week's game.  the offense turned the ball over 4 times and the defense had it's back to the wall THE ENTIRE GAME and still gave the offense the opportunity to win, there's no 'deception' there; as they say "that just happened".  What they held the Jets to: in points, passing yards, rushing yards, special teams are REAL, not deceptive.

I'm willing to believe anything you consider deceptive is just plain good defense and that might just be BBFS bubbling in your guts.

So now saying anything but "boy is our team great we're surely a super bowl team" is trolling. Put me on ignore if you don't like it. Frankly your post is idiotic and arrogant. 

On 9/11/2019 at 4:37 PM, SlimShady'sGhost said:

24 Buffalo 

17 Gi Ants 🐜 

it worked last week.  So you go with what works 

Closer than last week!!!!!!

On 9/14/2019 at 12:39 PM, HappyDays said:

27-16 Bills. We come into the 4th quarter 24-9 and mostly just run out the clock. The Giants score a meaningless TD in the final minutes of the game.

Barkley will get them into FG range a few times but they can't finish when it matters. Allen puts up similar numbers to last week but only 1 turnover. Eli throws 2 interceptions.

Is your name Nostradamus ?