DaBillsFanSince1973

BILLS @ NJ GIANTS **Predict the Score**

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

"It's a good prediction.  Bills Defense can't stop anybody and the Giants D is too overwhelming for the Bills to be able to assemble any sort of offensive cohesion", said the multiverse Earth planet 2,789J.

No problems with the Bills D, but Saquan is a pro bowl-caliber running back. Allen is going to have to show more consistency than last game if they want the W

• Like (+1) 1

The Bills start quickly this time around and build a 17-3 halftime lead around two Allen TD tosses.  The 2nd half becomes the Frank & Devin show and Buffalo leaves their home away from home at 2-0 with a 27-16 win.

Honestly believe we will eclipse 30 points this week.  We would have against the Jets too who have a way better front 7 if not for the self inflicted mistakes early.  

Bills will keep the Giants passing game in check and under 200 yards passing this week IMO.  Saquan is just a stud, period.  So I think its reasonable he will find some success running and catching passes and help Giants put some points on the board.  But I also don't think it will be crazy either.  

31-17 is where I am at with this.  Barkely gets 140 combined yards and a TD, Eli is under 200 yards passing with maybe 1 TD.  Meanwhile Josh puts up 280 yards passing, 45 yards rushing and 3 combined TDs...Bills rush for 170 yards this game total (Allen and RB's) and another TD by one of our RB's.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PintoJack said:

No problems with the Bills D, but Saquan is a pro bowl-caliber running back. Allen is going to have to show more consistency than last game if they want the W

up thumbed you on that one.

i will go a step further...I think he is an All Pro caliber RB, and as a Bills fan I take nothing for granted.

However, this is also this League's #2 defense from last year, and after their offense coughed up the ball 4 times, they still right now are number 3.

This league shouldn't discount defenses...and I will take 11 against 1.

• Like (+1) 1

..not knowing WHICH Run D shows up (three 200 yarders surrendered last year), Barkley is a concern.....I'll guess 17-14 Bills as "Money" delivers....

Allen's biggest passing day is coming this Sunday.

Bills 31

Gints 17

6 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

df1a4906-54c7-4d8a-a11c-ee115d8c9158-090

Did I miss your prediction in this your prediction thread? I looked & looked again.

• Like (+1) 1