Issues with WGR/Radio.com app?

On 9/11/2019 at 10:17 AM, Bills fan since 87 said:

No new on demamd segments have not been downloaded for me since Friday.  Anyone else having issues?  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling again but still.the same issue.  This has happened in the past, just checking to see if that's the case for others.

Was much better when it was t on radio.com

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

I still don’t get how to use the ff/rw function ...whenever I just want to listen to the current afternoon show it always brings me back to the morning show....

It is extremely glitchy and difficult to control.  Sometimes it won't let you go back to where you want to go.  If you do go back and reach the end of a time coded segment, it will automatically jump backwards like 2 minutes and repeat the ending of the segment you just listened to, and so on.

It's filled with problems and is typically bad software writing.

It should have been removed from their website after 48 hours and brought back out when it actually works.

This being Buffalo and WGR-550, they figured "Screw it" and so it is what it is!  LOL.

If you are going to listen to WGR-550 online, do so at the link that has been mentioned many times in the last few pages.

It is the old, simple, "listen online" function with none of the new bells and whistles.

• Like (+1) 2