Issues with WGR/Radio.com app?

3 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

No new on demamd segments have not been downloaded for me since Friday.  Anyone else having issues?  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling again but still.the same issue.  This has happened in the past, just checking to see if that's the case for others.

87 my good friend, YE OLE has also had this issue. If you open their website in your browser their on demand is loaded and up to date. You can also click on the iTunes/Google Play link and they will download to your podcast app. This seems to be working and up to date as well.

Edited by Cotton Fitzsimmons

28 minutes ago, TheNorwoodStrangler said:

Open the Radio.com app and click on WGR then click on an article and scroll down and you'll see the little radio player with On Demand..

This works through the app, thanks for the heads up.

I have another strange issue with this. I don't use radio.com but rather their website. The on demand stuff works fine while my mobile screen is on, but once it auto turns off, the audio starts cracking until I turn the screen on again and go to their site.

Any idea how to fix this?

3 hours ago, TheNorwoodStrangler said:

Open the Radio.com app and click on WGR then click on an article and scroll down and you'll see the little radio player with On Demand..

thank you kind sir, much easier on the phone than going to the main site! 

They had this issue a few months ago, only took a day to fix.

Like the app overall, but sometimes it can take forever to GR to load, and then for the on demand segments  to load as ell

They literally could just start over and whatever the new V1 is would be better than what they have today. It's like almost 2020, mobile apps have been around...It's not that hard.

My favorite thing is you can download episodes, but if you are offline - like on a PLANE - the app will rarely get past the home screen. So great feature idea that doesn't work in the most basic use case!