Zay Jones blocking ability - I’m impressed

YoloinOhio

Just now, SirAndrew said:

I get that, and it’s everyone responsibility to block. Just saying that Beasley being a bit soft has always been a knock on his game. He’s not the pesky tough little slot receiver type guy. He’s more known as a dependable target with soft hands. The tough parts of the game like blocking and run after the catch are not his game. 

We aren’t paying him to be a part time player. He needs to fall in line and improve his contribution. That includes blocking.

4 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

We aren’t paying him to be a part time player. He needs to fall in line and improve his contribution. That includes blocking.

I get that, I’m just saying he’s never going to be good at it. Beasley is a really bad blocker. That’s all I’m saying. I will say that he needed to be in better position on that play to at least make an effort. Beasley is usually a willing blocker, he’s just not very good at it. 

Edited by SirAndrew

44 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I get that, I’m just saying he’s never going to be good at it. Beasley is a really bad blocker. That’s all I’m saying. I will say that he needed to be in better position on that play to at least make an effort. Beasley is usually a willing blocker, he’s just not very good at it. 

Good point, I’m sure Daboll & WRs coaches stress down field blocking when they see Allen take off.

On 9/29/2019 at 7:40 PM, Pbomb said:

At this rate the bills will have more interceptions throwing to zay than they do completions 

So now a qb throwing picks is Zay's fault? If Zay is open when it's thrown, and he has been, that's on the qb. 

Edited by Dopey

26 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Zay averages 30 yards a game receiving for his career ? 

Find a better mountain to die on 

At this rate the bills will have more interceptions throwing to zay than they do completions 

Couple of things: this thread began as praise for his blocking skills. There are plenty of other threads complaining about Zay. Second, I was replying to the quote above. Now we're going to blame him for Josh's bad throws? Again, the quote above. Read it again and tell me I'm wrong about the quote. Maybe you should place blame on Josh for the picks, which is what I was referring to. I've said time and again Zay's ain't great. The picks are on Josh and Josh only.

Image result for shout it from the mountains