Zay Jones blocking ability - I’m impressed

YoloinOhio

6 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This is exactly the sort of thing I mean when I say "forcing stats into your narrative".  Zay had the most targets and receptions of any wide receiver on the team (as well as the most receptions) so what is it supposed to prove if he "made the most appearances" in a 5 minute video of drops? 

He'd make the most appearances on a video of catches, as well!

Simple, don’t drop the ball and you won’t be on the video.  Come on Hapless, that excuse is just silly.  His appearance of drops compared to his target number over just those 12 Allen games is bad.  And again, that doesn’t even account for the other games without Allen. ???

And he had the most catches because he played the most games, but his catch total was still not good.  I can hand you five babies diapers and one will smell better than the others, doesn’t mean it smells good though.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

As you should be. Seriously if Zay had boofed that ball that deflected into an INT and then dropped an easy breadbasket catch later in the game, as Cole did? Holy hell there would be burning pitchforks out for Zay and YOU would be the one leading it. Just be consistent bro I know you can be.

Would it look like this ?      

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

One game mate.  Let's wait and see if he fixes it or if it becomes a season-long pattern.  Coach called him out (nicely) and he knows he's gotta do better.

Agree.     Just throwing a bone Jopoy’s way because that thread would be 29 pages longer if it was Zay.     

The pitchforks are already warm enough to singe Zays rear end.  

7 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Congrats continuing to troll Zay....seems like such a big deal to u for some reason

4 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Yeah, it's kinda pathetic how much he enjoys it when Zay screws up.

Someone call the whambulance.  I get trolled constantly over him.  

Not trolling him, just waiting for the excuses from posters that want to pile on me every week for being honest and critical of an underperforming player.  

2 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I always enjoy your hot garbage posts.  Keep 'em coming

So everything I have ever been critical about him keeps showing up on the field in preseason and the first 2 weeks of the season and my takes are “hot garbage”.  

Lol

Edited by Alphadawg7

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Someone call the whambulance.  I get trolled constantly over him.  

Not trolling him, just waiting for the excuses from posters that want to pile on me every week for being honest and critical of an underperforming player.  

Lmao, whambulance? You're a grown ass man telling people I told you so over one player. Buffalo won the damn game dude. Get over yourself.

1 minute ago, Gambit said:

Lmao, whambulance? You're a grown ass man telling people I told you so over one player. Buffalo won the damn game dude. Get over yourself.

Lol...so it’s ok for people to try and pile on me after he has an 18 yard game, but it’s not ok to ask those same people what new excuse they have this time?

I love it.  People can dish all they want, but cry when it doesn’t work out, priceless.  I never dodged any criticism I got for my criticisms of him, now y’all crying because Zay didn’t help your argument again.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Lol...so it’s ok for people to try and pile on me after he has an 18 yard game, but it’s not ok to ask those same people what new excuse they have this time?

I love it.  People can dish all they want, but cry when it doesn’t work out, priceless.  I never dodged any criticism I got for my criticisms of him, now y’all crying because Zay didn’t help your argument again.  

I haven't ever argued he was good. My issue is how often you come on here to gloat about it. Not to mention this thread was supposed to be about his blocking ability.

7 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

There truly is no argument Dawg. Just the one you keep making as your guarantee about Zay be trading before week 1 was wrong. He's obviously not the center piece to our O since adding Brown and Beas. He's our WR 3 or 4 at this point.  Your not gonna see ground breaking stats at this point when only targeted a few times a game 

Edited by Real McCoy

1 minute ago, Gambit said:

I haven't ever argued he was good. My issue is how often you come on here to gloat about it. Not to mention this thread was supposed to be about his blocking ability.

Gloat about it?  LMAO...95% of my posts are in response to other people trying troll my criticisms of him.  So sorry man, if people are going to challenge me for 6 months on the criticisms, then I get to ask them the same tough questions back.  

And sorry dude, that was a big moment in the game he blew.  It was a one score game, its inexcusable.  Lucky for us, Giants gave us a free gimme on the FG. 

3 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

There truly is no argument Dawg. Just the one you keep making as your guarantee about Zay be trading before week 1 was wrong. He's obviously not the center piece to our O since adding Brown and Beas. He's our WR 3 or 4 at this point.  Your not gonna see ground breaking stats at this point when only targeted a few times a game 

I agree with you, however I never once guaranteed it and opened that now infamous thread with "I could be wrong" and referenced it as a gut feeling.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1