Ty Neskhe’s Untold Story: From Behind Bars to the Bills

YoloinOhio

It looks like the line will be set this way.........

LT Dawkins

LG Spain

C Morse

RG Feliciano 

RT is going to be a rotation between Ford and Nsekhe

Long will be the swing G/C

The other lineman will only see action if there are injuries.

This unit has a chance to go from really bad in 2018 to really good in 2019. I won't rush things though. Let's see how it plays out.

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 10:31 PM, YoloinOhio said:

This is an amazing story because sadly, things almost never work out this way. I am really in his corner and pray that he continues on the right path.

13 hours ago, JoshBarnett said:

Thanks for all the kind words on this piece. I know Jason and our crew really appreciate it.

Credit to Ty for being willing to share this story. He did several interviews with Jason over the last month and a half, including a two hour sitdown two weeks ago that helped fill in a lot of details. 

Yes, thanks.I could have kept writing about this, because in the end it is a positive story.

Edited by Rocket94

18 hours ago, JoshBarnett said:

Thanks for all the kind words on this piece. I know Jason and our crew really appreciate it.

Credit to Ty for being willing to share this story. He did several interviews with Jason over the last month and a half, including a two hour sitdown two weeks ago that helped fill in a lot of details.

Credit to Ty for being willing to share, but also just a really strong job on putting the piece together.  Keep up the good work!

• Like (+1) 1