Will Patriots release Antonio Brown?

BrycePaup4ever

4 hours ago, Success said:

Not yet.  But I doubt this is the last AB headline this season, or even this month.

I was terrified when the Pats picked him up, but it’s starting to seem like a pretty dopey move.  

Terrified....

well...

i guess if you consider adding him to the WRs we saw against the Steelers....

4 hours ago, Tiffany980 said:

Seriously? These idiot Boston sports writers have been rooting for the Pats to fail for years! They want to be the first to be right. Trade Brady, contention in the organization, TB and BB at odds, BB is terrible at personel and have only been "lucky" for the last 20 years, etc...Some of these douches are more critical than you guys!

This clown will probably be put on the Commissioner's Exemption List and won't ever see the field this year. 

NE reporters have been very critical of Kraft's judgement. Sure, everything was consensual and between adults. Yes, the DA and Sheriff's Department knew all along that there was no trafficking of underaged girls involved and they've admitted as much. Hell, my husband spent more on our first date! Kraft could have hired someone to go to him or flown 1 hour west and everything would have been legal. 

Maybe Shaughnessy is hard on them but the rest of the Boston sports media, especially the radio guys... Let's put it this way, Bob Kraft doesn't need to go to spas to get off.

His plan all along was to play in NE. NE offered a first round pick for him and Pittsburgh said NOPE, they are the smartest team in the NFL because they refuse to trade with NE. 

AB was pissed so he worked a deal with one of the dumbest teams and then acted like a fool just to get out of his contract so he could sign with NE. Anyone thinking that wasn’t the plan all along is just kidding themselves. 

that all being said NE doesn’t care about the charges, he will play and he will be one of the top WR in the NFL and his option for next year will be picked up. 

The NFL has enough to suspend him for actions detrimental to the league but didn’t. They also have enough to conduct an investigation into tampering by NE but they won’t. 

bottom line is AB brings attention to the league and that’s all they care about. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Tiffany980 said:

So, you're trying to convince people that you had no clue that prostitution is legal in certain parts of Nevada? Either you're lying (I doubt it) or you're simply trying to rabble rouse.

You would have been better off by saying, "I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not attractive." ??? 

Ummm...no

14 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Maybe Shaughnessy is hard on them but the rest of the Boston sports media, especially the radio guys... Let's put it this way, Bob Kraft doesn't need to go to spas to get off.

Felger and Mazz are idiots too. 

5 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Ummm...no

You do realize that's a quote from Happy Gilmore, right?

14 hours ago, Yav said:

His plan all along was to play in NE. NE offered a first round pick for him and Pittsburgh said NOPE, they are the smartest team in the NFL because they refuse to trade with NE. 

AB was pissed so he worked a deal with one of the dumbest teams and then acted like a fool just to get out of his contract so he could sign with NE. Anyone thinking that wasn’t the plan all along is just kidding themselves. 

If your theory is correct, why would he need to bother turning down Buffalo? Or is it your assertion that the stiff arm to Buffalo was done to help make his agreement to go to Oakland appear more plausible?

1 hour ago, BillnutinHouston said:

If your theory is correct, why would he need to bother turning down Buffalo? Or is it your assertion that the stiff arm to Buffalo was done to help make his agreement to go to Oakland appear more plausible?

Honestly I don't think he turned Buffalo down. I think during talks Bean got the impression there was going to be some issues and didn't want any part of AB. 

In turn AB took to social media to talk ***** about Buffalo because his feelings were hurt. 

Either way the NFL should do something about the entire situation but won't. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Actually, no I completely missed that reference.  Touché 

No problem. 

Hey, with Darnold out for a few weeks and Bell already starting to catch the "injury" bug, you guys have one less team to worry about for a wild card spot.