Will Patriots release Antonio Brown?

BrycePaup4ever

19 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Thats not accurate. AB has a clause in the contract that states if he does anything to embarrass himself or the team it can be voided. Also the signing bonus is in 2 parts 4 million now and the other 5 later in the year. 1st payment isnt due till sept 23rd. So if pats cut him in the next couple of days they are off the hook.

Considering the organization, I don't think it's possible for them to blush at this point.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DCofNC said:

According to reports later, I'm not sure that is a accurate.  The way it was exllained is he got a 1 Million guarantee at signing and weekly roster bonuses that total 9 million in guaranteed money as long as he is on the roster.  With extra bonuses on top for performance that could take it to 15M.  Theres a HUGE difference between what was originally reported, as Sportrac has it a d the later explaination of it.  Being that he's a known trouble maker, I find it hard to believe BB wouldn't structure the contract accordingly.  If he didn't, awesome, but i have my doubts.

He had a 9M signing bonus. So yep it is accurate 

On a side note his accuser did pass a poly 

20 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

They will have to eventually, especially considering Krafty Bob's recent legal entanglement. Boston sports writers are fanboys but the actual news reporters are going to savage the Patriots.

Seriously? These idiot Boston sports writers have been rooting for the Pats to fail for years! They want to be the first to be right. Trade Brady, contention in the organization, TB and BB at odds, BB is terrible at personel and have only been "lucky" for the last 20 years, etc...Some of these douches are more critical than you guys!

This clown will probably be put on the Commissioner's Exemption List and won't ever see the field this year. 

NE reporters have been very critical of Kraft's judgement. Sure, everything was consensual and between adults. Yes, the DA and Sheriff's Department knew all along that there was no trafficking of underaged girls involved and they've admitted as much. Hell, my husband spent more on our first date! Kraft could have hired someone to go to him or flown 1 hour west and everything would have been legal. 

5 minutes ago, Tiffany980 said:

Seriously? These idiot Boston sports writers have been rooting for the Pats to fail for years! They want to be the first to be right. Trade Brady, contention in the organization, TB and BB at odds, BB is terrible at personel and have only been "lucky" for the last 20 years, etc...Some of these douches are more critical than you guys!

This clown will probably be put on the Commissioner's Exemption List and won't ever see the field this year. 

NE reporters have been very critical of Kraft's judgement. Sure, everything was consensual and between adults. Yes, the DA and Sheriff's Department knew all along that there was no trafficking of underaged girls involved and they've admitted as much. Hell, my husband spent more on our first date! Kraft could have hired someone to go to him or flown 1 hour west and everything would have been legal. 

tom-brady-son-kiss.jpg

Just now, GoBills808 said:

Indeed. Bye now.

You're the one with this type of obsession... 

Something that allegedly happened when he was in Pittsburgh, but no one knew about it. No one had any idea when he was in Oakland either. However, the moment he is signed by the Patriots... Look at that! Another Patriots' player, blah, blah, blah...

If he's guilty, hang him by his balls and give Taylor an aluminum baseball bat to play piñata. 

23 minutes ago, Tiffany980 said:

Wait, one hour west is legal?  Where would that be?  Asking for a friend...

11 minutes ago, bbb said:

Wait, one hour west is legal?  Where would that be?  Asking for a friend...

Sorry! Tell your "friend" 4 hours west from Florida to Nevada by Kraft's private jet. 

Just be careful! Prostitution isn't legal in all Nevada counties. I've heard that brothels require condoms... Tell him that too. 

2 hours ago, Tiffany980 said:

Sorry! Tell your "friend" 4 hours west from Florida to Nevada by Kraft's private jet. 

Just be careful! Prostitution isn't legal in all Nevada counties. I've heard that brothels require condoms... Tell him that too. 

I will definitely advise my friend!  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiffany980 said:

we can only hope and be so lucky.

2 hours ago, Tiffany980 said:

You seem to know a lot about certain activities in Nevada.  Just an observation.

15 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

we can only hope and be so lucky.

You seem to know a lot about certain activities in Nevada.  Just an observation.

So, you're trying to convince people that you had no clue that prostitution is legal in certain parts of Nevada? Either you're lying (I doubt it) or you're simply trying to rabble rouse.

You would have been better off by saying, "I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not attractive." ??? 

• Haha (+1) 1