Will Patriots release Antonio Brown?

BrycePaup4ever

Nope. 

Hypocrites, all. 

Just now, Ethan in Portland said:

Not trying to defend AB but who gets raped by the same person three times?  Sexually harassed at work multiple times I can see.  But raped three times?  How does that happen unless you are also kidnapped.  Commissioner is in a terrible spot here.  What about due process?  Honestly AB is a nightmare for the league.  If I'm the commissioner I suspend him and put him on that exempt list.  Make the union defend this guy.

You might want to read the actual report before commenting.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Ethan in Portland said:

Not trying to defend AB but who gets raped by the same person three times?  Sexually harassed at work multiple times I can see.  But raped three times?  How does that happen unless you are also kidnapped.  Commissioner is in a terrible spot here.  What about due process?  Honestly AB is a nightmare for the league.  If I'm the commissioner I suspend him and put him on that exempt list.  Make the union defend this guy.

She accuses him of rape once. The third incident. One rape

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Raped three times?

LOL! Did anyone else notice Pat Chung flying around the field making plays Sunday night? The police literally found piles of cocaine on his coffee table and he has felony charges pending. You think the evil empire is going to cut one of the top receivers in the nfl over an accusation in civil court? C'mon now..

• Like (+1) 4