AB accused for 3 instances of sexual assualt & rape against 1 woman. Lawsuit filed against him

Reed83HOF

9 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Michael Kay is blasting Kraft and the Patriots on his show right now. He said that if AB did write those emails and talking to another person like that, he has serious mental problems. He said AB and the Pats are a disgrace and that Kraft should be ashamed of himself for not cutting Brown if he did indeed write those emails. Says they will do anything to win another SB. Those emails are disgusting and if the Pats do nothing, they are disgusting as well. He also said Brady is nuts for letting him stay in his house with his wife and daughter as AB obviously has no morals or respect for any other human being.

Who is Michael Kay???

4 minutes ago, wppete said:

Who is Michael Kay???

One of the biggest sports radio hosts in NYC. He is also the pbp guy for the Yankees on the YES Network. He is on ESPN NY radio 98.7. They are gonna have their NE reporter on soon.

Edited by Bubba Gump
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

Rather, I'll just hope that no female I know would be so stupid to place herself in the same precarious position, that this lady suggests she found herself in with AB, by her own doing.

You really think it is that simple huh?

You painted a BROAD stroke with your brush when you made your first statement....you do realize that many times rape is a forcible act and women cannot fight off their attacker.....or they become scared and cannot react....or whatever

Innocent until proven guilty....but to say you auto dont believe women is a bad statement to make no matter how you slice it

36 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That's not the allegation in her lawsuit.   But carry on....

I didnt say it was. I was responding to Yolo's post and put a hypothetical situation out there. Do you think the situation I described is illegal?

21 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Michael Kay is blasting Kraft and the Patriots on his show right now. He said that if AB did write those emails and talking to another person like that, he has serious mental problems. He said AB and the Pats are a disgrace and that Kraft should be ashamed of himself for not cutting Brown if he did indeed write those emails. Says they will do anything to win another SB. Those emails are disgusting and if the Pats do nothing, they are disgusting as well. He also said Brady is nuts for letting him stay in his house with his wife and daughter as AB obviously has no morals or respect for any other human being.

On WEEI, one of the bahhhston guys surmised that it might be a bad look for the team to play him this week. The other guy said “Why?” 

?‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, StHustle said:

I didnt say it was. I was responding to Yolo's post and put a hypothetical situation out there. Do you think the situation I described is illegal?

How can someone who is sleeping consent?

Answer that question and you have the answer to your question.

7 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

How can someone who is sleeping consent?

Answer that question and you have the answer to your question.

Ok so I hope nobody in here touches the private parts of their sleeping boyfriends or girlfriends while laying in bed with them. It's sexual assault correct? I'm not saying thats exactly how it went down in this situation but Im trying to show its BOGUS to suggest you need consent for every single sexual gesture to someone you are in a sexual relationship with.

So basically put, if you wake up in the middle of the night and grab your girlfriends rear end in her sleep you just committed a felony and should register as a sex offender after your prison time is up....GTFOH.

Edited by StHustle

3 hours ago, BurpleBull said:

And justifiably so in cases where a "victim" still thinks it a good idea to meet up with her "attacker" for a third time, even after having had her back jizzed on without her consent by the same culprit; she probably has a load of self-blame...understandably. 

So your kind of a piece of S*** then.  

1 minute ago, StHustle said:

Ok so I hope nobody in here touches the private parts of their sleeping boyfriends or girlfriends while laying in bed with them. It's sexual assault correct? I'm not saying thats exactly how it went down in this situation but Im trying to show its BOGUS to suggest you need consent for every single sexual gesture to someone you are in a sexual relationship with.

So basically put, if you wake up in the middle of the night and grab your girlfriends rear end in her sleep you just committed a felony and should register as a sex offender after your prison time is up....GTFOH.

You keep moving the goal posts.

Ejaculating on someone while they're sleeping is a lot different than grabbing their butt. 

This whole story is falling apart as we speak. 

We just have to go through the charade of the season so we can get to the part where NE wins another Super Bowl and Edelman and co rub America's faces in it. Then we get to see and hear all the "everyone was against us and we beat them all!" crap from the fans and players. 

But some other "young exciting QB" will be crowned MVP and can enjoy the game on the couch. 

I am starting to hate football. 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

This whole story is falling apart as we speak. 

We just have to go through the charade of the season so we can get to the part where NE wins another Super Bowl and Edelman and co rub America's faces in it. Then we get to see and hear all the "everyone was against us and we beat them all!" crap from the fans and players. 

But some other "young exciting QB" will be crowned MVP and can enjoy the game on the couch. 

I am starting to hate football. 

Guys on WEEI mentioned that it will be used as a rallying point. Gross

15 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Patriot fans have sold out their morals years ago for Patriot wins.

it's all about perspective, they've had a player execute someone in cold blood, leave a mountain of blow on the coffee table and have at least 3 documented cases of cheating, 1 in the biggest game of them all.

so in their perspective this is nothing more than "i sneezed on the salad bar" thing.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Depends.. If she doesn't want you to touch her in the middle of night then yes you are guilty.

Choose your relationships wisely.

Yes you do need consent for every Single sexual act. Most of that is agreed upon when you enter a relationship, but like I said. Choose your partners well because you are not protected if it goes sideways and you feel entitled to a late night unscheduled non consented booty call. EVEN IF YOU ARE MARRIED !!!!  

Most relationships never go down this route, but choose a gold digger or a psycho and it all changes pretty fast