Jump to content
Reed83HOF

AB accused for 3 instances of sexual assualt & rape against 1 woman. Lawsuit filed against him

Recommended Posts

Brown, in No. 1, practices; trainer, NFL to meet

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27593966/brown-no-1-practices-trainer-nfl-meet

 

Taylor is willing and planning to meet with the NFL next week. She is getting married and can't meet before then, sources tell ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Ed Griffith, the public information officer for the Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office, said in a statement that "having reviewed our records, we found no prior police investigative contacts regarding these allegations or these individuals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, unbillievable said:

I believe that Antonio Brown should not play this season because of what he did to the Raiders... and firmly believe he is a d-bag...

 

...but this woman is clearly lying.

 

 

 

 

Clearly?  How so?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...so who gets more "Patsies Lives", Gordon or AB??...just askin'......prolly a "Competition Committee (COUGH)" decision.....it's a parity thing...........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StHustle said:

 

Ok so I hope nobody in here touches the private parts of their sleeping boyfriends or girlfriends while laying in bed with them. It's sexual assault correct? I'm not saying thats exactly how it went down in this situation but Im trying to show its BOGUS to suggest you need consent for every single sexual gesture to someone you are in a sexual relationship with.

So basically put, if you wake up in the middle of the night and grab your girlfriends rear end in her sleep you just committed a felony and should register as a sex offender after your prison time is up....GTFOH.

Settle down Kobe.

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ko12010 said:

Whole thing was planned. They use sports for big agendas. Masons/Jesuits Injecting more divisive social ***** into sports. Get all
Eyeballs on AB and the NFL, send him to the best most talked about team who will obviously be in the super bowl or close, and then do a #metoo takedown of a star player. Kraft and Brady definitely and probably belicheck are Mason luciferian brothers. All for the show. Always manipulating.

 

AB is undergoing a Masonic humiliation ritual. Mr. goat earrings

 

tumblr_lxzh8wprkz1qe6eoto1_400.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BurpleBull said:

 

Nope, just the type to hold females accountable for their decisions/actions, versus giving them a Get out of Jail Free card because of their gender.

 

Foreign concept to your kind. 

 

But not the males that force their ***** in them though? 

 

My kind? You must mean human. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let’s see if this was really JUST a Money Grab. Why wasn’t this civil lawsuit filed after his 

 

4 year 88M dollar deal in 2017

or his 

3 year 50M dollar deal?

 

 

nope only after a 1 year 10.5M deal 

 

more likely it isn’t. Instead she wants Closure on this so her Marriage doesn’t have this secret in the relationship as well. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Let’s see if this was really JUST a Money Grab. Why wasn’t this civil lawsuit filed after his 

 

4 year 88M dollar deal in 2017

or his 

3 year 50M dollar deal?

 

 

nope only after a 1 year 10.5M deal 

 

more likely it isn’t. Instead she wants Closure on this so her Marriage doesn’t have this secret in the relationship as well. 

 

I think it could go either way, but that isn’t an overly believable argument against it being a money grab.

 

One reason the timing makes sense is that he’s universally hated right now in a way that he wasn’t before the past 4 weeks. The court of public opinion is definitely willing to give her the benefit of the doubt cause he’s an ####### psychopath. 

 

Not saying thats hats what’s happening, but I think realistically, the timing is better now than it was in the spring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Let’s see if this was really JUST a Money Grab. Why wasn’t this civil lawsuit filed after his 

 

4 year 88M dollar deal in 2017

or his 

3 year 50M dollar deal?

 

 

nope only after a 1 year 10.5M deal 

 

more likely it isn’t. Instead she wants Closure on this so her Marriage doesn’t have this secret in the relationship as well. 

It was reported on radio that she actually said this today in regards to the timing of the suit, but I have not seen it out there myself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Let’s see if this was really JUST a Money Grab. Why wasn’t this civil lawsuit filed after his 

 

4 year 88M dollar deal in 2017

or his 

3 year 50M dollar deal?

 

 

nope only after a 1 year 10.5M deal 

 

more likely it isn’t. Instead she wants Closure on this so her Marriage doesn’t have this secret in the relationship as well. 

I was thinking the same thing - from a financial standpoint the "timing" argument doesn't follow.

 

There is an aspect though as well, that now that everyone knows AB is cra-cra, people might be more willing to believe her side of the story.  Note that to me, this doesn't necessarily mean that because of this, her story isn't true (which many jump to make that connection).  It could be that she didn't feel it was worth even trying when he was a beloved sports hero - but saw an opportunity when parts of who he really was started to be revealed to the public at large that people would believe her.

 

That's also a very interesting point about the timing with her marriage - maybe getting married also facilitated it - perhaps there was some sort of revelation/closure with her fiancee to get it all out in the open prior to getting married.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Doc said:

Just when you think this turd can't sink any lower.  Must be a lack of fiber...

 

Wait...she’s not just looking for money?!

 

kidding.  He’s in some trouble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, blitzboy54 said:

 

But not the males that force their ***** in them though? 

 

My kind? You must mean human. 

 

Both are the bad kind of male, just in different ways; you both assist in establishing disorder at the end of the day.  

 

I fall into neither category, but if you can prove that I fall into one or the other, feel free to do s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What does everyone think about creating an AB section of the forum so everyone can start their own thread and mods don't have to keep merging?

 

Edit: /sarcasm

Edited by Rew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rew said:

What does everyone think about creating an AB section of the forum so everyone can start their own thread and mods don't have to keep merging?

 

Or save the mods some time and grief and, you know, read for 20 seconds before starting a thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Let’s see if this was really JUST a Money Grab. Why wasn’t this civil lawsuit filed after his 

 

4 year 88M dollar deal in 2017

or his 

3 year 50M dollar deal?

 

 

nope only after a 1 year 10.5M deal 

 

more likely it isn’t. Instead she wants Closure on this so her Marriage doesn’t have this secret in the relationship as well. 

 

I haven’t jumped to an opinion yet- but that’s not a particularly solid take. You are taking several jumps that may or may not be true 

1 hour ago, stevewin said:

I was thinking the same thing - from a financial standpoint the "timing" argument doesn't follow.

 

There is an aspect though as well, that now that everyone knows AB is cra-cra, people might be more willing to believe her side of the story.  Note that to me, this doesn't necessarily mean that because of this, her story isn't true (which many jump to make that connection).  It could be that she didn't feel it was worth even trying when he was a beloved sports hero - but saw an opportunity when parts of who he really was started to be revealed to the public at large that people would believe her.

 

That's also a very interesting point about the timing with her marriage - maybe getting married also facilitated it - perhaps there was some sort of revelation/closure with her fiancee to get it all out in the open prior to getting married.

Could definitely be a bunch of things. Will be a huge story no matter what (unless he settles and she gets quiet)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

It was reported on radio that she actually said this today in regards to the timing of the suit, but I have not seen it out there myself

 

I know my Wife of 12 years finally told me (only person she told) of an assault she had 20 years ago. Because she said she finally trusted me enough with knowing what her “stain” was. I was heartbroken hearing her tell me how much it has done to her. 

27 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

 

I haven’t jumped to an opinion yet- but that’s not a particularly solid take. You are taking several jumps that may or may not be true 

Could definitely be a bunch of things. Will be a huge story no matter what (unless he settles and she gets quiet)

 

What Jumps am I making?

 

he signed his Big Money deal in 2017 (assaults happened then). 

 

Then another big Money deal in early 2019 (still nothing). 

 

Now a Marriage with her coming and if you have ever known a women that went through this keeping it Bottled up can RUIN a marriage. That is the timing that makes sense 

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-compassion-chronicles/201711/why-dont-victims-sexual-harassment-come-forward-sooner%3famp

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, vincec said:

What time was that? Unfortunately, that's never been the case as far as I can think. It would be great if Brown were presumed innocent until proven guilty and also if the victim wasn't tried and slandered in the media, but neither of these things will happen.

Fair points, but I WOULD say as a 38 year old having witnessed the advent of social media etc..the rush to judgement HAS gotten worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...so who gets more "Patsies Lives", Gordon or AB??...just askin'......prolly a "Competition Committee (COUGH)" decision.....it's a parity thing...........

I would say morally it SHOULD be Gordon. From everything I've read, he's a model teammate and quality human being with a serious substance abuse problem. AB is just running wild. But that doesn't change my perspective on the current matter being discussed.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

For anyone who doesn't want to click the link, here's the brief version:

 

"Rape is bad, but losing Super Bowls is worse. We're keeping him."

 

Rape is bad, but the timing couldn't have been better.

He should be suspended just for what he did to the English language.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

 

I know my Wife of 12 years finally told me (only person she told) of an assault she had 20 years ago. Because she said she finally trusted me enough with knowing what her “stain” was. I was heartbroken hearing her tell me how much it has done to her. 

 

What Jumps am I making?

 

he signed his Big Money deal in 2017 (assaults happened then). 

 

Then another big Money deal in early 2019 (still nothing). 

 

Now a Marriage with her coming and if you have ever known a women that went through this keeping it Bottled up can RUIN a marriage. That is the timing that makes sense 

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-compassion-chronicles/201711/why-dont-victims-sexual-harassment-come-forward-sooner%3famp

 

If you can write that and honestly don’t understand the assumptions in it, I’m not going to be able to explain them to you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

 

If you can write that and honestly don’t understand the assumptions in it, I’m not going to be able to explain them to you

 

They are assumptions. Grounded in more historical facts than the Assumptions people are making about her being a gold digger 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2019 at 8:55 PM, ko12010 said:

Whole thing was planned. They use sports for big agendas. Masons/Jesuits Injecting more divisive social ***** into sports. Get all
Eyeballs on AB and the NFL, send him to the best most talked about team who will obviously be in the super bowl or close, and then do a #metoo takedown of a star player. Kraft and Brady definitely and probably belicheck are Mason luciferian brothers. All for the show. Always manipulating.

 

AB is undergoing a Masonic humiliation ritual. Mr. goat earrings

What in the ever loving hell is this?

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...