AB accused for 3 instances of sexual assualt & rape against 1 woman. Lawsuit filed against him

Reed83HOF

Just now, HappyDays said:

People like you are unpredictable, which is the scary part.

I'm actually one of the most predictable people you'd ever meet and come across. Incredibly consistent schedule. Again, you're conditioned to be fearful of anyone who asks critical questions. It's kind of embarrassing you would make that assertion without any proof.

4 minutes ago, ko12010 said:

I'm actually one of the most predictable people you'd ever meet and come across. Incredibly consistent schedule. Again, you're conditioned to be fearful of anyone who asks critical questions. It's kind of embarrassing you would make that assertion without any proof.

How could you possibly predict the amount of predictable people that Happy Days has met without ever meeting Happy Days?

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, ko12010 said:

Hey man, keep your mind open. All of you should be questioning the legitimacy of this AB bs. The timing, the social agenda inclusion right on cue. The only people who react w derision and or anger and laughing are too controlled by their ego and not basic logic. 

Just for instance, take the massive disclosures of international pedo rings w top celebs and politicians. Thought you had the world figured out before you learned about that I bet. So maybe people should keep their minds open and not act like there's nothing they don't know about. 

I promise you AB, Kap, Brady, Kraft, and top people in other sports are all involved w this stuff.

Hey bud all I said was it was interesting. You do you. I don’t know much about modern day paganism or satanism so Ima take your word for it

Just now, JoPoy88 said:

Hey bud all I said was it was interesting. You do you. I don’t know much about modern day paganism or satanism so Ima take your word for it

Totally, that's what I inferred from your post. All good.

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

How could you possibly predict the amount of predictable people that Happy Days has met without ever meeting Happy Days?

That's fair. lol

2 hours ago, ko12010 said:

Hey man, keep your mind open. All of you should be questioning the legitimacy of this AB bs. The timing, the social agenda inclusion right on cue. The only people who react w derision and or anger and laughing are too controlled by their ego and not basic logic. 

Just for instance, take the massive disclosures of international pedo rings w top celebs and politicians. Thought you had the world figured out before you learned about that I bet. So maybe people should keep their minds open and not act like there's nothing they don't know about. 

I promise you AB, Kap, Brady, Kraft, and top people in other sports are all involved w this stuff.

“Pedo rings”?

Dude,  did you just PizzaGate this thread?

This is the most stunning thread hijack ever!

• Haha (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

“Pedo rings”?

Dude,  did you just PizzaGate this thread?

This is the most stunning thread hijack ever!

Lol. I'm not sure if you've heard what's been going on w Epstein and the Nxivm cult. And that's really just the tip of the ice berg. 

I dont think its a thread hijack at all bc what I said is directly about the AB rape accusation and this whole saga. 

And I would err on the side of caution about making light of elite pedophile rings. Msm hasn't gotten into the ritual aspect of what they do---comments you make now will likely age very poorly. 

On 9/11/2019 at 5:07 PM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...so who gets more "Patsies Lives", Gordon or AB??...just askin'......prolly a "Competition Committee (COUGH)" decision.....it's a parity thing...........

Well, what Gordon did was to himself, what AB did (maybe), was against another human being. One is an issue of redemption, the second an issue of justice and a civil society.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ko12010 said:

Lol. I'm not sure if you've heard what's been going on w Epstein and the Nxivm cult. And that's really just the tip of the ice berg. 

I dont think its a thread hijack at all bc what I said is directly about the AB rape accusation and this whole saga. 

And I would err on the side of caution about making light of elite pedophile rings. Msm hasn't gotten into the ritual aspect of what they do---comments you make now will likely age very poorly. 

Oh let’s just get right to it...when does JFK Jr. come out and fix all this?

And Q is Santa Claus...

10 hours ago, ko12010 said:

True. There appears to be a ton of evidence to support the claim about Epstein. But no reputable evidence has surfaced about any cult or ritual aspect. 

Essentially, this is how conspiracy theories operate. They take an actual objective fact (Epstein's sexual practices) and then add to it a series of claims that have no evidence to support them and beyond that are entirely un-falsifiable, thus, remaining possible. For instance, Alex Jones stuff about GMOs and the monopoly power of Monsanto is fairly well documented and more or less true. But then he throws a bunch of totally conjectured theories on top of it. 

In the Epstein case, aren't the objective facts enough? Why must there be a hidden agenda of cults and rituals behind it? 

The main problem is that if there is always a hidden agenda behind every event, then that leaves us essentially powerless to ever do anything about anything. And  every single event can be interpreted as a manifestation of this hidden agenda and, again, it leaves people without any agency to do anything. 

What if something objectively good happens? In conspiracy circles, it will always be attached to a negative hidden agenda.

So, nothing can ever be good in the world and nothing can ever be done by anyone ever. This is very reductive.  

• Thank you (+1) 1