AB accused for 3 instances of sexual assualt & rape against 1 woman. Lawsuit filed against him

Reed83HOF

2 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

If you can write that and honestly don’t understand the assumptions in it, I’m not going to be able to explain them to you

They are assumptions. Grounded in more historical facts than the Assumptions people are making about her being a gold digger 

On 9/10/2019 at 8:55 PM, ko12010 said:

Whole thing was planned. They use sports for big agendas. Masons/Jesuits Injecting more divisive social ***** into sports. Get all
Eyeballs on AB and the NFL, send him to the best most talked about team who will obviously be in the super bowl or close, and then do a #metoo takedown of a star player. Kraft and Brady definitely and probably belicheck are Mason luciferian brothers. All for the show. Always manipulating.

AB is undergoing a Masonic humiliation ritual. Mr. goat earrings

What in the ever loving hell is this?

• Haha (+1) 1

We will see how the investigation goes.  But I would argue given the texts of the emails he sent, the accusations, his stuff with the helmets and his previous stuff, I think the NFL would be justified in putting him on the exempt list and keeping him there while these current allegations are investigated, and I would make counseling mandatory for him to potentially be removed from exempt status.

53 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

Rape is bad, but the timing couldn't have been better.

He should be suspended just for what he did to the English language.

I feel like this is the type of stuff that they use for torture/black ops interrogations. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I'll guess unless a smoking gun comes in before the meeting, he will be playing on Sunday. 

Again, Just a guess. 

That's fine with me.  I'm going all-in on the Cheaters beating the Dols.

6 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

The assumption would be that she wouldn't take that meeting without something relatively bolstering for her case.. We'll see what happens. 

Do you mean your assumption? Trying to accurately predict what’s going on in this case is just guess work. I’d assume if someone jerks off on you then you wouldn’t continue to hangout with them. 

2 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

Or save the mods some time and grief and, you know, read for 20 seconds before starting a thread.

You got something on your nose there.?

6 hours ago, Moose said:

I agree - everyone, even a dumba$$, deserves their day in court to face their accuser. Still, it's always nice when Satan's Team attracts some negative karma. Sooner or later that "contract" will come due and the soul harvest will commence. :devil:

They sacrificed Hernandez years ago.

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

They are assumptions. Grounded in more historical facts than the Assumptions people are making about her being a gold digger 

If you see that you are making assumptions I’m not sure why you asked me what jumps that you were making that may not be factual 

57 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I wonder what this does for his status now? 

I’d assume until after the meeting business as usual still

once they have evidence they may make a change. 

Wont lie, odd that she would talk to his employer but not the police... but people can do all kinds of odd things in traumatic situations. It’s part of what makes it hard to figure out from afar like we are.

37 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

The assumption would be that she wouldn't take that meeting without something relatively bolstering for her case.. We'll see what happens. 

The flip side is going to his employer pressures him to settle fast. It’s still easy to write narratives on both sides.

folks will gravitate towards preconceived notions of these types of accusations and of the public figures involved and tend to shoehorn facts to fit. Heck, even my own wait and see is a product of that. 

Edited by NoSaint