AB accused for 3 instances of sexual assualt & rape against 1 woman. Lawsuit filed against him

Reed83HOF

Just now, John from Riverside said:

You really think it is that simple huh?

You painted a BROAD stroke with your brush when you made your first statement....you do realize that many times rape is a forcible act and women cannot fight off their attacker.....or they become scared and cannot react....or whatever

Innocent until proven guilty....but to say you auto dont believe women is a bad statement to make no matter how you slice it

That's fair.

I had a certain type of woman in mind when I made the statement. 

As far as your "You really think it is that simple huh?" question, if that's in response to the statement you quoted me in, yes I do think it's that simple in this case; the lady repeatedly had one-on-one encounters with a man who supposedly flashed himself and ***** on her on separate occasions.

If one places his/her hand over a fire repeatedly then I'm going to assume that he/she is either a fool who refuses to learn from past trauma, or that his/her traumatic experience wasn't traumatic at all.

2 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

That's fair.

I had a certain type of woman in mind when I made the statement. 

As far as your "You really think it is that simple huh?" question, if that's in response to the statement you quoted me in, yes I do think it's that simple in this case; the lady repeatedly had one-on-one encounters with a man who supposedly flashed himself and ***** on her on separate occasions.

If one places his/her hand over a fire repeatedly then I'm going to assume that he/she is either a fool who refuses to learn from past trauma, or that his/her traumatic experience wasn't traumatic at all.

I realize its a case by case basis

Sure ya do, Bill. Sure ya do. 

I am predicting Bill goes out of his way to have AB break Flipper Anderson’s receiving yards record vs. a hapless Miami squad on Sunday. Something like 14 catches for 347 yards. 

17 minutes ago, blitzboy54 said:

So your kind of a piece of S*** then.  

Nope, just the type to hold females accountable for their decisions/actions, versus giving them a Get out of Jail Free card because of their gender.

Foreign concept to your kind. 

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, StHustle said:

I didnt say it was. I was responding to Yolo's post and put a hypothetical situation out there. Do you think the situation I described is illegal?

Yes, it's illegal in most states.  A sleeping, unconscious, or incapacitated person can not consent to sexual acts.  Consent to one sexual act does not imply consent to another.

It's also hella creepy IMHO. 

• Like (+1) 4

22 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Of course it will.

AB is 100% PERFECT for NE. Everyone hates him and wants him to fail, just like the team. 

Perfect fit. 

....this guy is screwier than Martavius or Plexiglass Burress EVER thought to be COMBINED.....the whole timeline and sequence of events starting with Raider hissy fit, quick Pats signing with 9 MIL guaranteed and now this lawsuit ain't passin' the smell test....

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Say When... said:

it's all about perspective, they've had a player execute someone in cold blood, leave a mountain of blow on the coffee table and have at least 3 documented cases of cheating, 1 in the biggest game of them all.

so in their perspective this is nothing more than "i sneezed on the salad bar" thing.

Unfortunately, I believe this is correct.

20 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

giphy.gif

LOL. This expression could apply to anything. He's like a cat.

Bill, what do you think about rape?

giphy.gif

So, Bill, got anything to say about your owner paying for hand jobs?

giphy.gif

Yo, Billy Boy! It's Sidney from the Boston Times. 18 years since 9/11. Time fly, don't it, bro? What were you doing this time 18 years ago, dawg?

giphy.gif

Mr Belichick, we've just been informed your wife has applied for gender reassignment surgery.

giphy.gif

Edited by RobbRiddick
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yes, it's illegal in most states.  A sleeping, unconscious, or incapacitated person can not consent to sexual acts.  Consent to one sexual act does not imply consent to another.

Dead on.

A guy was prosecuted,and found guilty, a couple months ago here in Broome County for having sex with a passed out female friend that agreed to go home with him.

Rape 1st degree.

His sentencing is this Friday.

Edited by Binghamton Beast
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

LOL. This expression could apply to anything. He's like a cat.

Bill, what do you think about rape?

giphy.gif

So, Bill, got anything to say about your owner paying for hand jobs?

giphy.gif

Yo, Billy Boy! It's Sidney from the Boston Times. 18 years since 9/11. Time fly, don't it, bro? What were you doing this time 18 years ago, dawg?

giphy.gif

Mr Belichick, we've just been informed your wife has applied for gender reassignment surgery.

giphy.gif

Hey Bill, we just finished installing your windows updates and your tablet is ready for use.

billsmash.0.gif

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I knew you were going to say that.

Yeah, I’m a good Catholic boy and I don’t believe in superstition, psychics, and stuff like that.  

To be clear, though, I am a big believer in culture, process, emotion, and momentum.  Adrenaline and will — which arise from the aforementioned four principles — matter a lot in life, including (and perhaps especially) in football. 

29 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The thought on this reply to this thought on the thread needed it’s own reply ? 

My point is, enough complaining about whether topics deserve their own threads.  Who cares?  What is this the Buffalo Bills message board?  The mods here do a great job.  Let them decide

16 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

‘Officer I didn’t steal this car because my friend let me drive it the other day!’