AB accused for 3 instances of sexual assualt & rape against 1 woman. Lawsuit filed against him

Reed83HOF

19 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

We have all earned a prolonged, nasty meltdown in NE ending with a beat down at New Era Field in January on a Saturday night in the playoffs, followed by Brady's tearful retirement and a Bills SB win.

Is that too much to ask? 

Perfectly reasonable.  I applaud your modest expectations.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

No, my argument was that criminal and civil trials are two entirely different beasts. She may have been too embarassed to go the cops while any physical evidence was still available. Civil trial may have been her only recourse.

Ahh how convenient. Too embarrassed to go tell a couple detectives her accusations and get checked out by a doctor... but now not embarrassed at all for the world to know all the details when there is a profit to be made. In the same evidence she shared, AB also repeatedly accused her of trying to financially "come up" off of him but I guess he was making that up and was only honest about the parts she thinks proves her case (which they don't).

7 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Ahh how convenient. Too embarrassed to go tell a couple detectives her accusations and get checked out by a doctor... but now not embarrassed at all for the world to know all the details when there is a profit to be made. In the same evidence she shared, AB also repeatedly accused her of trying to financially "come up" off of him but I guess he was making that up and was only honest about the parts she thinks proves her case (which they don't).

I know it's a novel concept, but just maybe let the courts decide whether or not the case is proved? 

We don't know whether she went to the police, we don't know whether or not she went to a doctor, and a rape kit exam is way way more than 'get checked out by a doctor'

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I know it's a novel concept, but just maybe let the courts decide whether or not the case is proved? 

We don't know whether she went to the police, we don't know whether or not she went to a doctor, and a rape kit exam is way way more than 'get checked out by a doctor'

ZERO chance someone goes and files a criminal RAPE complaint against a person of his celebrity status and it goes unreported. Show me when in history this has ever happened?  

21 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

I wonder if the Raiders had any sense this was coming

It could explain them releasing Brown before they owed him a penny

I wish this thread was 100 pages long, filled with tweets of doom and gloom for Brown and NE....

I want to fall asleep and dream for one night of a world where those disgusting scum with their sex trafficking owner and cheating players aren't rubbing another Super Bowl win in America's face this February.

But we all know how this ends. She recants. Brown wins. NE wins. 

I truly hate what that team has done to this sport. 

It drives me crazy how they are constantly held up by the media as being the paragon virtue and character for a modern sport franchise - when in those aspects they are quite literally the worst of sport

Edited by stevewin

19 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Where are the Grammar Police? AB should serve 100 Life Sentences for that... Non-sentence...

He was admitted and studied at Central Michigan University... Parents don’t send your kids to CMU!!!

Edited by wppete
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Errrrrr.... you aren't thinking this statement through very logically

Ok well let me rephrase. When has a celeb on the level of Antonio Brown been accused of rape and it didn't become public knowledge until well after? People are saying that we arent sure if she did file a criminal complaint or not. My point is if she had filed a criminal complaint, we would have already heard about it.

1 hour ago, StHustle said:

Wow man how ignorant can you be? Coming forward about sexual assault is an extremely difficult thing for a woman. Most victims in fact never come forward at all, and of the ones that do many are long after the fact. This is known. Have you not been paying attention to the world around you over the last few years?

Edited by Boludo

1 minute ago, Boludo said:

Wow man how ignorant can you be? Coming forward about sexual assault is an extremely difficult thing for a woman. Most victims in fact never come forward at all, and of the ones that do many are long after the fact. This is known. Have you not been paying attention to the world around you over the last few years?

Is that what I said? I understand that its difficult for women to come forward. Im making the point that she is now coming forward for a paycheck. Not to put AB behind bars, You are a fool to think this means nothing.

11 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Schefter just suggested that there were "rumblings" last weekend about something going on...

The show goes on...

If Schefter knew about it I find it highly unlikely Belichick also wasn't aware of it.  Let's just wait for all the facts to come out before passing judgment.  Not a good headline for the spoiled child though.

• Like (+1) 1