AB accused for 3 instances of sexual assualt & rape against 1 woman. Lawsuit filed against him

Reed83HOF

1 hour ago, Reed83HOF said:

Here are the emails AB sent:

I didn’t understand a thing.... The only thing I got out of this is that Central Michigan University should be investigated by the NCAA on how AB was admitted to the University!!!! Outrageous!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

You’re posting on an internet message board while driving? I’ll take that bet. 

Ha good one. Was actually in a drive through at the time but you message board English teachers amuse me. I am an Hutch Tech/RIT grad and could write circles around 95% of TBD members but who cares as long as whats being said can be understood. 

Just now, wppete said:

I didn’t understand a thing.... The only thing I got out of this is that Central Michigan University should be investigated by the NCAA on how AB was admitted to the University!!!! Outrageous!!!!

Crazy that 95% of NFL players are college graduates... Crazier than AB? Close

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Chill said:

Other than what I read in the media, I’m not familiar enough with Shadys case to form an opinion.

Waitaminnut here.  There's been a ton of stuff about Shady's night club brawl in the media, but you're not familiar enough with it to form an opinion ......

But you've just heard about this case and you can form an opinion here?

Isn't that a little...inconsistent?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The gap that some seem to be leaping is that she's filing a lawsuit when she should pursue criminal charges.

What we don't know, is whether she approached law enforcement or prosecutors in the appropriate jurisdiction, and they did some sort of investigation and said "not going to charge or prosecute" (which doesn't mean there's no evidence or it didn't happen - just means they don't want to go forward with the case for whatever reason)

Maybe it's a money grab, or maybe it's not.

Why sanction a player until there is more evidence regarding the matter? Why rush to judgment as you are advocating with putting him on a suspension status. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

You think “kavanah’s” accuser settled and got easy money? 

I don’t think he’s saying that.  

There were more than one accuser of Kavanaugh.  Outside of Blasey-Ford, believe her if you want, the rest all absolutely lied.  

Ulterior motives on that stage were political, not monetary.  

Just now, JohnC said:

Why sanction a player until there is more evidence regarding the matter? Why rush to judgment as you are advocating with putting him on a suspension status. 

Ummmmm you do realize he signed with the Patriots, right?  

Do it Goodell.  Do it.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, 32ABBA said:

Would you wait until he punched you in the face in 3 separate incidents?

No, she could have sued him after he jizzed on her back, but she didn’t. She also could have chose to have him arrested but she didn’t.

I know it’s hard for people like yourself to understand the question I asked. In fact, do a little research.You may find that victims of sexual assault DO NOT come forward the first time it happens.....and it can happen at the hands of the same person

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chill said:

I think kavanahs accuser used ulterior motives as motivation to not be truthful. 

Yes, and look where it got her. She had to quit her job and move her family multiple times, and hire private security because of the death threats. 

I don’t know why more women aren’t lining up for that gravy train. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Waitaminnut here.  There's been a ton of stuff about Shady's night club brawl in the media, but you're not familiar enough with it to form an opinion ......

But you've just heard about this case and you can form an opinion here?

Isn't that a little...inconsistent?

The media is opinion based and not fact based. I need facts to form an opinion. 

My opinion on this case is the same, let the facts come out before judging a persons character. 

Not inconsistent at all. 

Edited by Chill