AB accused for 3 instances of sexual assualt & rape against 1 woman. Lawsuit filed against him

Reed83HOF

14 minutes ago, StHustle said:

I'm sorry but I have a hard time believing any rape victim who goes the lawsuit route before even filing a criminal complaint. Way too many gold diggers target athletes with hidden agendas to just believe any random chick who files a lawsuit. An email with him saying he bust on her back means nothing. They were clearly in a sexual relationship and she was sleep at his house. 99% of us could have been accused of touching a sleeping woman in their bed at some point.

Some of you quick to accept such an accusation just cause you don't want a guy to play football sicken me. If AB was a Bill and had a clean off season you same people would actually use common sense and not jump to conclusions. All the stuff AB has done or been accused of in the past is real jerky stuff but nothing says "hmmm he may be a rapist."

I have been falsely accused of criminal acts (not sexual crimes) that I was 10000% innocent of all cause someone was jealous their girlfriend left them for me. I was no saint but I was completely innocent of the accusations so as a former victim of this type of thing it disgusts me when so many people can accept another's word when ulterior motives are clearly visible.

Actually I don't understand why ANY woman would go the legal route considering how they get treated in the process and the dude always gets off scott free. Do you know how many rape kits are sitting around untouched by law enforcement?

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Care to explain? You say this with zero reasoning stated.

You have zero reasoning. You seem to know this girl is extorting him. Let me ask you a hypothetical, if you were in her shoes and you were raped by a guy that had lots of money, would you go after some of it or would you go the criminal route?

How about if some football player punched your lights out in a bar? Would you forego criminal charges if a financial settlement could be reached?

Would that make you a gold digger?

Edited by Binghamton Beast

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I mean, how do you know that?  Were you, uh, privy (sorry! sorry!) to any conversations she may have had with police or prosecutors?

Again, I'm not in any way saying I find this credible or he did it.  I'm just saying I find it puzzling when there's this certainty to impugn the motives or dismiss the credibility of the woman.

We don't know.

What I would like to see, because I think it would be consistent with behavior in other cases, is for Brown to go on the Exempt list while the NFL investigates.

It’s was the “me too” movement and kavanah hearings that really opened my eyes of ulterior motives of these plaintiffs.  

I would hope they are telling the truth but I don’t believe it until an official judgement has been made. 

Wouldn’t  most plaintiffs would be interested in putting the defendant behind bars over getting paid?

They know it will be settled and it’s easy money. 

Edited by Chill

3 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Is it just me or is Allbright going extra hard defending AB on this?

No kidding - the emails clearly show how much he disrespects women - he shouldn't be defended regardless of the outcome of the accusations

3 minutes ago, Chill said:

It’s was the “me too” movement and kavanah hearings that really opened my eyes of ulterior motives of these plaintiffs.  

I would hope they are telling the truth but I don’t believe it until an official judgement has been made. 

I think most plaintiffs would interested in putting the defendant behind bars over getting paid. 

They know it will be settled and it’s easy money. 

Easy money? Multi-millionaire AB is going to counter sue her.

AB has been a class A idiot, on a self destructive binge, and all. So nothing would surprise me. But allow me to wait out for due process. Many dudes and golddiggers are wanting in on the pie. Dude must attract drama and scum like no other, BUT that doesn't make him a rapist without proof. Sure I want the Cheats to get shafted and him to get nothing, but nope, I don't want a man sent to jail for rape IF he didn't commit any. Let's wait, mob justice warriors.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

No kidding - the emails clearly show how much he disrespects women - he shouldn't be defended regardless of the outcome of the accusations

Easy money? Multi-millionaire AB is going to counter sue her.

I bet He will settle out of court for a substantial amnt of money. Hush hush ? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jerome007 said:

AB has been a class A idiot, on a self destructive binge, and all. So nothing would surprise me. But allow me to wait out for due process. Many dudes and golddiggers are wanting in on the pie. Dude must attract drama and scum like no other, BUT that doesn't make him a rapist without proof. Sure I want the Cheats to get shafted and him to get nothing, but nope, I don't want a man sent to jail for rape IF he didn't commit any. Let's wait, mob justice warriors.

Who here is suggesting he go to jail without any kind of investigation and case?