AB accused for 3 instances of sexual assualt & rape against 1 woman. Lawsuit filed against him

Reed83HOF

5 minutes ago, NobesBLO13 said:

https://dailysnark.com/leaked-direct-messages-suggest-antonio-brown-is-being-extorted-with-fake-sexual-assault-claim/

My girlfriend found this. Never heard of daily snark but seems appropriate to share.

It's Incarcerated Bob saying he is being extorted; in the real world AB did it and is *****.

The cloud that follows this dude is unreal.  Just having to see Bill Belichick respond to these questions before Brown practices is priceless.  The guy seems like a POS.  It could all easily be true.  Watching Brown implode the Patriots may be my favorite thing to watch besides the Bill's games.  

The NFL had every right and justification to suspend him for nearly killing a toddler when he threw a couch off a 15-story building. Then reason for a lengthier suspension for what he said and threatened to do to Mayock. On the 100th anniversary of the league, now this in addition to the other “antics” that have coopted the occasion. Enough already, NFL.

7 minutes ago, NobesBLO13 said:

https://dailysnark.com/leaked-direct-messages-suggest-antonio-brown-is-being-extorted-with-fake-sexual-assault-claim/

My girlfriend found this. Never heard of daily snark but seems appropriate to share.

Did Krafty Bob give AB his lawyer's phone number?

3 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Ulterior motives...you know what I mean. Because the guy is rich and she opted to go straight got a lawsuit before even filing a criminal complaint. Come on use your head here.

You are doing the same thing you are railing against. You saying she did something heinous without knowing.

• Like (+1) 1

One for about the "if she had hard evidence, he would be charged with a crime, suspicious she is suing him instead" crowd.

Civil and criminal courts are TWO ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THINGS with different standards of evidence.  Have you all forgotten Deflategate already, and the term "preponderance of evidence"?  She might just have evidence that is GOOD ENOUGH for civil court, but not good enough for a criminal charge.  So it's not automatically suspicious or a "cash grab" that she is suing him instead of this being in a criminal proceeding.  I'm sure if she had the "smoking gun", there would be charges instead.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

According to the lawsuit, there were text messages which she kept.  If there are text messages or other evidence, the NFL really should (to be just) "Exempt List" him and open an investigation.

A criminal case requires a prosecutor to file charges, and works to a standard "beyond a reasonable doubt"

A civil case, even if there is evidence, can be filed by the accuser and works to a standard "more likely than not"

Mind you I'm not saying it's a good case or justified, just that there's no reason to put it as "her story vs his" or "no hard evidence" until more is known, just because it went to civil court. 

If the released emails are indicative, there’s no confession- and I think putting someone on the exempt list should take more than a suit simply being filed. 

He should answer for this if something is relatively proven but at this time  based on what’s out there - it’d be wrong to exempt him 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

You are doing the same thing you are railing against. You saying she did something heinous without knowing.

Not the same thing. This is a women strictly insterested in getting paid. Not putting her so called rapist behind bars. You don't see an issue with that then there is no since in us even discussing it.

3 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Anyone who is thinking of posting in this thread should read this (the actual lawsuit) first

Well, of course he gets due process and, constitutionally, the benefit of a doubt. But, you’ve got to admit, within the context of who he is, this is some serious piling on.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, StHustle said:

Not the same thing. This is a women strictly insterested in getting paid. Not putting her so called rapist behind bars. You don't see an issue with that then there is no since in us even discussing it.

I mean, how do you know that?  Were you, uh, privy (sorry! sorry!) to any conversations she may have had with police or prosecutors?

Again, I'm not in any way saying I find this credible or he did it.  I'm just saying I find it puzzling when there's this certainty to impugn the motives or dismiss the credibility of the woman.

We don't know.

What I would like to see, because I think it would be consistent with behavior in other cases, is for Brown to go on the Exempt list while the NFL investigates.