AB accused for 3 instances of sexual assualt & rape against 1 woman. Lawsuit filed against him

Reed83HOF

3 minutes ago, PirateHookerMD said:

Just because we don't like the guy doesn't mean we should assume he is guilty. Certainly does seem like a money grab/extortion. Clearly a classy and intellectual guy based on those emails though. 

Let's not forget the Shady McCoy stuff that just disappeared after some pretty dramatic accusations. 

Problem is, Antonio Brown has made a mockery of the NFL. Usually I would say “wait for the case to play out”. In this case, suspend him indefinitely pending the outcome of litigation and go from there. 

We have seen first hand how an unsubstantiated rumor could ruin a mans life. 

Usually there are ulterior, opportunistic motives at hand. 

I hope she has a good lawyer. Cause you know AB does.  

Edited by Chill

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I don't think those e-mails prove anything. If this is true he's disgusting but right now it's one person's story versus another.

True, but the seed is planted. Even though you tell a jury to disregard a statement, it will always be in their minds! 

7 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I didn’t say they did prove anything. What I am saying is I wouldn’t be so quick to dismiss it. Especially with Antonio Brown’s very odd behavior.

I wouldn't dismiss it either. I read his and her versions and they both sound plausible. I'd be more inclined to believe the woman if more women came forward and I'd be more inclined to believe AB if he wasn't a total scumbag. As it stands I just don't know.

• Like (+1) 2