AB accused for 3 instances of sexual assualt & rape against 1 woman. Lawsuit filed against him

Reed83HOF

Just because we don't like the guy doesn't mean we should assume he is guilty. Certainly does seem like a money grab/extortion. Clearly a classy and intellectual guy based on those emails though. 

Let's not forget the Shady McCoy stuff that just disappeared after some pretty dramatic accusations. 

Edited by PirateHookerMD
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, HappyDays said:

I don't think those e-mails prove anything. If this is true he's disgusting but right now it's one person's story versus another.

I didn’t say they did prove anything. What I am saying is I wouldn’t be so quick to dismiss it. Especially with Antonio Brown’s very odd behavior.

2 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

If I were a GM, I would do a background check of sorts on the writing habits of players we were interested in.  Automatically disqualify anyone who went to college, but somehow still writes like a wannabe rapper with entitlement, self control, and anger issues.  You're not on "the streets" anymore.  Nothing worse than a thug being handed fame and millions of dollars.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, ko12010 said:

Lol. Love the reactions to this. Must sound outrageous when you have no idea how the world actually works.

You are serious?  Do you seriously think tptb run this world? 

I suggest doing a bit more research before coming out publicly with this type of information. ?