AB accused for 3 instances of sexual assualt & rape against 1 woman. Lawsuit filed against him

Reed83HOF

So let me get this straight? The woman alledgedly was raped/assaulted the first time and then stuck around to have it happen two more times? I'm not sure that passes the smell test...sounds more like she is hearing a cash register open...

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

I don't want to get into an argument that's inevitably going to lead down a path of victim shaming/doubting and all sorts of other messy stuff that never ends well on internet message boards.

But I AM curious...What has Antonio Brown done in the past 12 months to make you think he ISN'T the type of "beyond reproach" scumbag to do something like this? What has he done to earn the benefit of the doubt? And why are you quicker to doubt an accuser that you presumably know nothing about than to doubt a guy who we all at least know is a narcissistic piece of garbage?

Remember when y’all threw the book at McCoy last year and were wrong ? 

No reason to rush to judgement one way or another.     

• Like (+1) 2

The suit alleged that two incidents occurred in June 2017 and another in May 2018.

Brown is accused of exposing himself to Taylor and kissing her without consent in the first incident. In the second incident, he allegedly masturbated behind her while she was watching TV in his home and ***** on her back.

On May 20, 2018, the lawsuit alleges that Brown pushed Taylor face first into a mattress and “forcibly” raped her. She screamed “no” and “stop,” but Brown ignored her pleas and penetrated her, according to the lawsuit.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-antonio-brown-accused-of-raping-his-former-trainer-003725076.html

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

35 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Wasnt the argument from some that the Steelers decided to side with a rapist over AB and that was a problem? Thought I remember something along those lines being made

What are Mercy the Buzzards thoughts on this?

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

As though in the face of #metoo this will play well....

What the NFL does will be really interesting to see.  What a mess for them.  Only all together happy that the *Cheats are caught up in the mess, it could not happen to a better organization.