AB accused for 3 instances of sexual assualt & rape against 1 woman. Lawsuit filed against him

Reed83HOF

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

How many gross things can happen to one team? Dynasty my ass. They are corrupt as *****. 

Agree.  I find the patriots disgusting, from top to bottom.  Their owner is a moral bankrupt, their QB is a world class cheat, and they have encouraged abnormal behavior as a norm within the org all along.  Consider Gronk, Hernandez, Edelman, etc. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

You know he did it ? 

I don't want to get into an argument that's inevitably going to lead down a path of victim shaming/doubting and all sorts of other messy stuff that never ends well on internet message boards.

But I AM curious...What has Antonio Brown done in the past 12 months to make you think he ISN'T the type of "beyond reproach" scumbag to do something like this? What has he done to earn the benefit of the doubt? And why are you quicker to doubt an accuser that you presumably know nothing about than to doubt a guy who we all at least know is a narcissistic piece of garbage?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Chances are, based on the reality we live in, many high-profile assailants have their crimes dismissed, settled or swept under the rug.

ill go on record saying that I imagine this is settled out of the blue, never sees trial or has little to no impact on his availability in the league. 

Im not doubting her story at all. We’ve just seen this scenario play out time and time again.

Question:  Wasn't AB being sued or something earlier this offseason by a "former trainer" for unpaid invoices?  If thats the case, is it the same person accusing him of rape now?  

I hate the Pats and AB, but people jumped to a lot of assumptions that McCoy was done last year, but nothing came of that.  Wondering if this is a money grab or a woman who saw an opportunity to get paid by someone who scorned her after he went nuts in the media the last few months.  

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, ko12010 said:

Whole thing was planned. They use sports for big agendas. Masons/Jesuits Injecting more divisive social ***** into sports. Get all
Eyeballs on AB and the NFL, send him to the best most talked about team who will obviously be in the super bowl or close, and then do a #metoo takedown of a star player. Kraft and Brady definitely and probably belicheck are Mason luciferian brothers. All for the show. Always manipulating.

AB is undergoing a Masonic humiliation ritual. Mr. goat earrings

Lol. Love the reactions to this. Must sound outrageous when you have no idea how the world actually works.

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Chances are, based on the reality we live in, many high-profile assailants have their crimes dismissed, settled or swept under the rug.

ill go on record saying that I imagine this is settled out of the blue, never sees trial or has little to no impact on his availability in the league. 

Im not doubting her story at all. We’ve just seen this scenario play out time and time again.

Didn't work for Big Ben.

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Is now a bad time for me to say an athlete is, "articulate?"  I always catch hell when I use that word.

It never surprises me when thugs or narcissists like AB are borderline illiterate like that.  Self control, entitlement, and anger issues abound.

• Like (+1) 1