Heeeeeee's coming baaaaaack! GRONK!!

PromoTheRobot

49 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

Obviously this is a joke, but I think it's more likely than not that he'll come back. The Patriots will literally do whatever it takes to get that last SB. I think this is it for them.

That's why it will be so glorious when they fail in the AFC Championship Game, preserving the Bills' record four straight Super Bowl appearances in the process.

At least until next year.

43 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

Obviously this is a joke, but I think it's more likely than not that he'll come back. The Patriots will literally do whatever it takes to get that last SB. I think this is it for them.

People have been saying this for decades now.

They have at least five years left of this crap.

Brady doesn't take hits and he uses steroids. He can easily play into his 50's. Maybe even 60's.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I think people forget there are other teams in this league.  KC looks legit.

And no one in the AFC stands a chance of stopping the patriots from another Super Bowl win ... At least the NFC championship game will decide who is #2.

The only thing the patriots haven't done yet is they haven't gone 19-0 ... That happens this year ... It has been scripted, just watch

12 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

And no one in the AFC stands a chance of stopping the patriots from another Super Bowl win ... At least the NFC championship game will decide who is #2.

The only thing the patriots haven't done yet is they haven't gone 19-0 ... That happens this year ... It has been scripted, just watch

They said they would go undefeated before and the NYG put an end to that.  Im glad the players on our team dont think like you.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Probably thinks with AB on the team Gronk can skate another ring out of it even if he doesn't actually play. Not saying AB even makes it thru the regular season with the Syndicate or that the evil Brady Bunch makes to the show this season. But to me it sounds like something Gronk would think. (I don't give him a lot of points for the capacity for rational thought.) 

41 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Would have made for a great Biff in Back to the Future.

Nah. Way too many lines... lol

Gronk needs something like Arnold Schwarzenegger’s role in The Terminator. 

He had 17 lines in the entire movie and many were only a few words.