Heeeeeee's coming baaaaaack! GRONK!!

PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

Guess Hollywood didn’t exactly come screaming for a guy who can’t read a coloring book let alone memorize lines lmao hell w this maggot

Hollywood stopped casting for shallow '80s high school villains about 30 years ago.

In fact, now that I think of it...I may buy a #87 Pats jersey and put "Zabka" on the name.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Obviously this is a joke, but I think it's more likely than not that he'll come back. The Patriots will literally do whatever it takes to get that last SB. I think this is it for them.

That's why it will be so glorious when they fail in the AFC Championship Game, preserving the Bills' record four straight Super Bowl appearances in the process.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

Obviously this is a joke, but I think it's more likely than not that he'll come back. The Patriots will literally do whatever it takes to get that last SB. I think this is it for them.

That's why it will be so glorious when they fail in the AFC Championship Game, preserving the Bills' record four straight Super Bowl appearances in the process.

honestly,  let them win won more,  get it over with,  they want the record, most SB wins.  sooner they get,  sooner Tommie and the Cheat will f off.   neither of them cares about the game now beyond that record.   wish theyd won against the eagles 2 years ago.  would have sped things up.

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Hollywood stopped casting for shallow '80s high school villains about 30 years ago.

In fact, now that I think of it...I may buy a #87 Pats jersey and put "Zabka" on the name.

LOL.....he couldnt get through the 1st paragraph of a script...

6 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

In order for that to happen we need to play our part and beat them in the regular season. I agree with your other post... at least on paper we are one of their tougher match ups. If the AFCCG is in Foxborough then New England is going to the Superbowl. If KC can lock up the #1 seed and the road goes through Arrowhead then I doubt the Pats get out of there two years in a row. 

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 3

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.