I think the Bills might be the Patriots' toughest opponent this year.

The Bills Blog

5 hours ago, CardinalScotts said:

The chiefs cant stop a cold as the saying goes- going nowhere again but hey great FANTASY numbers

This is such a dumb comment. The Chiefs were in the AFC Championship game and lost in a one possession game to the team that won the Superbowl.

One team wins the Superbowl per year, that doesn’t mean the rest of the teams are “going nowhere.” The Chiefs are one of the premier teams in the league. Try watching it some time. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

Familiarity usually causes tight games between division foes, but furthermore, the Bills defense has been practicing against a version of the New England offense for a long time. Add in the fact that last year's Patriots games were decently competitive (before the Bills' talent influx and the growth of JA), and I think signs point to the Bills games being the toughest of the year for the Patriots. I'm looking forward to them.

The Patriots MIGHT beat us twice and might go 16-0, but I don't think they'll beat us three times. ??

The Pats ran the ball down our throats last year, don't think that will work as well this year against this "D".

I am thinking those games with NE are going to get UGLY...especially all the "roughing the Brady" calls we are going to get if any of our d-linemen lay a glove on him. Allen is the "X" factor, it is his athleticism that Belichick can't predict - his ability to make people miss and extend plays or pick up a 1st with his legs. Teams will continue to scheme some zone underneath to take away the quick plays against the cushion and man at the sticks to force Allen to hold it, and expect a LB or Safety to spy Allen to prevent him from taking off.

NE would be pretty vulnerable to screens if we could execute them, would like to see how they cover the jet sweep if their corners are playing off, some of those counters and plays where we pulled Morse to help seal the edge would give Singletary room to make plays. Should stop, as I am getting ahead of myself :)

G-men are next up, and we just need to win that game.

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

16 hours ago, hemma said:

Pats seem to catch their at Miami game pretty early in the year and sometimes have  a melt down.

Hope the heat index hits 95 and the fins are eager to make amends for last week.

Miami is always a tough place to play