I think the Bills might be the Patriots' toughest opponent this year.

The Bills Blog

agree.....at home in Sept....The chiefs cant stop a cold as the saying goes- going nowhere again but hey great FANTASY numbers

Eagles arent nearly as good as the superbowl team it wouldnt suprise me if the Bills give the Pats a good game

Antonio Brown is kind of a freelance Brady likes more of an order to things they might no connect for a while. But so was Moss he found him

Edited by CardinalScotts

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I am betting the pats try to run all over us because that is what they did last year.

You know, the Bills have had the same D Cord and D minded head coach for 4 games against the Pats. It is time these two figure out how to slow Brady down enough to win. There is talent on every level of this defense. The Pats oline is far from dominant. Yes Brady is a great (maybe greatest) and they have good running backs and wide receivers. I think they can be beaten. 

• Like (+1) 1

around the nfl its a lot of the same guys same coordinators talented players why is it time Buffalo's coaches slow him down enough. They have slowed him down to a damn near dead stop we could never score enough and the defese plays 30+ minutes and wears out throw in a pick 6 late and it looks like no problem and they get the win. We need to put points up and put pressure on their offense to stay with us even if we go down in flames at least try to slug it out with them.

54 minutes ago, H2o said:

I honestly believe the Cowboys/Pats game might be a Super Bowl preview. The Cowboys are probably the most complete team in the NFC imo. Can they be beaten? Of course, but I think they have the type of defense and OL that can carry a team in the post season. The Pats are the Pats and will be until someone knocks them off when it matters. 

cowboys are only rolling on offense IF they run the ball down your throat then play action. If they cant run Dak cant pass (versus the good teams) 

38 minutes ago, H2o said:

The Pats might hang 40 on them before halftime. It will be close until right after the coin toss. 

Hell the pats could beat them by a hundred. Honestly. They’ll win by 40 or more with the pats starters sitting the entire 2nd half

1 hour ago, ALLEN1QB said:

I'm telling you call me crazy but the Dolphins will give the Patriots all they can handle this weekend and then some

Pats seem to catch their at Miami game pretty early in the year and sometimes have  a melt down.

Hope the heat index hits 95 and the fins are eager to make amends for last week.

When the Patriots crash, it will be hard, into a smoking hole. Not at all gentle. It will be partially induced by Karma - like Robert Kraft enabling child prostitution and, more recently, their inviting the cancer that is Antonio Brown onto their team.

I was very interested to see that NE blew out the Steelers. Over the last 8 years, most of the Patriots regular season losses have been concentrated in September and they've been blown out in some of those losses. The big win tells me they have bloomed a bit too soon this season and will in turn wither down the stretch.  And that the Steelers are done.

Bold Prediction: Bills sweep the bastards and win the East. And they'll beat Pittsburgh.

2 hours ago, ALLEN1QB said:

I'm telling you call me crazy but the Dolphins will give the Patriots all they can handle this weekend and then some

I actually don't think your crazy here.  Sure the odds favor the Pats by 35 points and I wouldn't bet a dime that the Dolphins will cover whatever spread emerges BUT remember last year after the Bills went 0 - 2 and folks were debating whether they could beat Alabama?  And they were going to Minnesota, a potential Super Bowl team, in week 3?  How many people had them up on the Vikings 27 - 0 at half?  Zero, nada, nyet! 

2 hours ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Um.  No they won't.

I think New England has a shot at 60+ points.

59 minutes ago, Pabstblueribbon said:

I was ecstatic coming home from the win over the Jets... then I made the mistake of turning on the Sunday Night Game. They look disgustingly good this year ?

I thought they looked better than last year's iteration, even without Gronk.

3 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

I’m betting they don’t see it that way...

I'm not so sure. Belicheck definitely is fully aware of what has been built over 3 years. I actually agree with OP. I think we are the most complete and deep team in the game , at least in the AFC , besides NE. 

You can go to any other AFC teams and find several glaring holes , you don't see this with this rosters talent and the culture that has been built. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Hers my wacky take....every year the whole civilized world picks the Pats demise. This year everyone thinks the Pats have it in the bag because of AB. I think the football gods will get it right and It would be poetic justice if the one year nobody picks their demise is the year that Brady gets hurt. He has been healthy since 07. His time has come. The odds will strike. 

Can you imagine the intense energy in the stadium if Brady went down with a major injury during a Bills game??

Edited by Locomark
  • Like (+1) 1