I think the Bills might be the Patriots' toughest opponent this year.

The Bills Blog

Familiarity usually causes tight games between division foes, but furthermore, the Bills defense has been practicing against a version of the New England offense for a long time. Add in the fact that last year's Patriots games were decently competitive (before the Bills' talent influx and the growth of JA), and I think signs point to the Bills games being the toughest of the year for the Patriots. I'm looking forward to them.

The Patriots MIGHT beat us twice and might go 16-0, but I don't think they'll beat us three times. ??

Edited by The Bills Blog
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

Familiarity usually causes tight games between division foes, but furthermore, the Bills defense has been practicing against a version of the New England offense for a long time. Add in the fact that last year's Patriots games were decently competitive (before the Bills' talent influx and the growth of JA), and I think signs point to the Bills games being the toughest of the year for the Patriots. I'm looking forward to them.

The Patriots MIGHT beat us twice and might go 16-0, but I don't think they'll beat us three times. ??

Not a terrible thought because it seems like BB respects Sean. I think he believes they are doing it the right way. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

It certainly looks like as tough a game as they have until November. They have a pretty tough stretch of 5 games beginning then.

3 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

Ummmm....no

Probably only the Ravens or Cowgirls

I honestly believe the Cowboys/Pats game might be a Super Bowl preview. The Cowboys are probably the most complete team in the NFC imo. Can they be beaten? Of course, but I think they have the type of defense and OL that can carry a team in the post season. The Pats are the Pats and will be until someone knocks them off when it matters. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

I'm telling you call me crazy but the Dolphins will give the Patriots all they can handle this weekend and then some

The Pats might hang 40 on them before halftime. It will be close until right after the coin toss. 

• Haha (+1) 1