WR Terrance Williams works out for Buffalo

22 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

thanks for info.

This is the newest info media has now recently churned out to fill news space with news that previously  was not even bothered about by anyone.

NFL teams work out players nearly every week to keep in touch and to know who is in shape to be signed in case of a need. Have been doing this for decades. Very very few of these workout guys get signed but they fly from tryout to tryout hoping to be one of those few who do. Sucks to be last guy just off a NFL roster. But can understand wanting to keep the dream alive and go to tryouts when invited or agent sets it up.

Edited by cba fan

23 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

seems like small beans.

But i love the nonstop churning . Fill the notebooks on each player who might be worth something or might get picked up, by opposing teams.

Lets the Scouts earn that annual income

: )

do you think the Bills are bringing in more people to try out than other teams? real question. I don't know the answer. 

I think Beane is just doing due diligence.  Know who's out there, what they can do.  

I wonder who pays the travel expenses for these guys.  Most are wannabees who aren't going to make it, and who probably can't afford unlimited plane fare.  Plus how could these guys hold down regular jobs while traveling all over for workout beauty shows?