Patriots trade Demaryius Thomas to Jets

YoloinOhio

11 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

The Jets have an average to above average defense and their offense ran into the best defense in football this past weekend.

The Jets, unfortunately, will be fine. 

Not with Gase running the show. Too much power for someone so inept in every facet

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Jobot said:

Seriously Jets??? Why do teams insist on giving the PATs draft picks for players that would have been cut.  This proves to me that the Jets will be bottom feeders for the foreseeable future.

In light of your unkind comment, the league is awarding New England a compensatory draft pick.  ?

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

They’re all in on Gordon and Brown both getting through the season.

Probably a decent bet, but hardly a guarantee.  I still can’t tell if this is 2007 all over again, or if Pittsburgh just didnt show up.

I'm feeling that it's 2007 all over again. The only record they don't have is an undefeated season. I think it irks Brady the most because that one got away, maybe Hoodie too. Whether they can actually do it or not, who knows. I think there are a couple of teams built like the 2007 Giants that can get'm though. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Success said:

They’re all in on Gordon and Brown both getting through the season.

Probably a decent bet, but hardly a guarantee.  I still can’t tell if this is 2007 all over again, or if Pittsburgh just didnt show up.

They got Road Ben who is also thinking retirement. Worse type of Ben Steelers can put on the field. 

Also Steelers are not that good this year either 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Adam Gase loses one game and he fires the kicker and makes an unprecedented trade with the Patriots. Wow! This will send a strong message to the locker room. Gase was upset with his wide receivers after Sunday's game, so he traded for Demaryius Thomas. It's the first Jets-Patriots trade since Bill Belichick in 2000. Ticked off with his kicker, he replaced Kaare Vedvik with Sam Ficken. Behold, the wrath of Gase!